I feel kind of guilty about something......

Guilt is a useless emotion, one should do better, not feel guilty for something that cant be changed.

I did not say anything about Hamas, and I do not care if they feel guilty or not. (they don't) I care that they get justice for what they have done.

Yet you said you dont believe in ever feeling guilty. I wasnt referring to Hamas I was referring to you being a horrible human being as a result of that belief.

One should feel guilty when one has done something wrong. Beheading babies is wrong so those doing it should feel guilty about it but they dont seem to. Those who think Hamas was justified in beheading babies should feel guilty but in fact some got irate when told they should feel guilty.

They are fucking sociopaths. They have no feeling... ZERO guilt. Best just turn them into a blood spots. No questions asked.

They are fucking sociopaths. They have no feeling... ZERO guilt. Best just turn them into a blood spots. No questions asked.

No argument from me but talib and towelhead see it differently. Apparently they are fucking sociopaths as well.

See this is the kind of hatred I am talking about.

Right I hate people who try to justify the beheading of babies and get outraged when they are challenged. Fucking guilty as charged. Its funny how hate only works in one direction with leftist sociopaths

Right I hate people who try to justify the beheading of babies and get outraged when they are challenged. Fucking guilty as charged. Its funny how hate only works in one direction with leftist sociopaths

Good spin. Thumbs up. Everyone (at least rational ones) hates people who try to justify any kind of terrorism. That is a given, cock gobbler. The question is, are you lying about Omar and "The Squad" in order to justify your hatred for them? Or did you swallow propaganda (from people who are lying them because they hate them for whatever reason)?

If that is the latter, then your hatred is based on a lie. Omar and The Squad DO... NOT... SUPPORT Hamas and their acts of terrorism.

I truly hope it's the latter because then you'd be excused for being a retard who swallows hate driven propaganda. Your usage of term "towelhead" indicates your PURE hatred for them.

Yet you said you dont believe in ever feeling guilty. I wasnt referring to Hamas I was referring to you being a horrible human being as a result of that belief.

I dont think it makes me a horrible human, but hey, if you want to live with guilt, feel free. I don't.

No security team.

we are fortunate to have half a dozen active and retired police officers who are members......they rotate and supervise with two other volunteers......we also have a medical team......last month a member had a stroke during the service....they had him in an ambulance within ten minutes....he later issued a statement saying it was the best place in the world to have a stroke....

Good spin. Thumbs up. Everyone (at least rational ones) hates people who try to justify any kind of terrorism. That is a given, cock gobbler. The question is, are you lying about Omar and "The Squad" in order to justify your hatred for them? Or did you swallow propaganda (from people who are lying them because they hate them for whatever reason)?

If that is the latter, then your hatred is based on a lie. Omar and The Squad DO... NOT... SUPPORT Hamas and their acts of terrorism.

I truly hope it's the latter because then you'd be excused for being a retard who swallows hate driven propaganda. Your usage of term "towelhead" indicates your PURE hatred for them.

I dont give a shit about talib or the towelhead as they are hate filled maggots and they are insignificant to same as your opinion. When Hamas decides they no longer want kill every Jew on the planet get back to me with your complaints. Im sick of being nice to you evil bastards.

I dont think it makes me a horrible human, but hey, if you want to live with guilt, feel free. I don't.

So then we agree you could behead babies and not feel guilty about it. No wonder you vote for people like talib and the towelhead. As to guilt I only live with it when Ive done something wrong. Experiencing guilt when you've done something wrong is the sign of a healthy moral life. I would feel guilty if I ever beheaded a baby but you arent burdened with such guilt are you? oh wait Im putting words in your mouth again right? I dont give much consideration to the opinion of people who arent guilty about beheading babies sorry.

So then we agree you could behead babies and not feel guilty about it. No wonder you vote for people like talib and the towelhead. As to guilt I only live with it when Ive done something wrong. Experiencing guilt when you've done something wrong is the sign of a healthy moral life. I would feel guilty if I ever beheaded a baby but you arent burdened with such guilt are you? oh wait Im putting words in your mouth again right? I dont give much consideration to the opinion of people who arent guilty about beheading babies sorry.

I did not say that, whats wrong with you? Why you gotta pretend?

I did not say that, whats wrong with you? Why you gotta pretend?

Lets repeat, you dont believe you should ever feel guilty therefore beheading babies wouldn't make you feel guilty. Their your fucking words but you're accusing me of pretending.

Lets repeat, you dont believe you should ever feel guilty therefore beheading babies wouldn't make you feel guilty. Their your fucking words but you're accusing me of pretending.

Ill never behead a baby, so Ill never have to worry about that. You are the one making shit up and putting words in my mouth.

If I ever feel guilty, I think about the issue, decide if I did anything wrong or not, and if I did, I do my best never to do it again and fix any damage I did, but I do not waste time feeling guilty if I can help it.

Once you have done what you can about having done anything spending any time worrying about it is self defeating.

Ill never behead a baby, so Ill never have to worry about that. You are the one making shit up and putting words in my mouth.

If I ever feel guilty, I think about the issue, decide if I did anything wrong or not, and if I did, I do my best never to do it again and fix any damage I did, but I do not waste time feeling guilty if I can help it.

Once you have done what you can about having done anything spending any time worrying about it is self defeating.

LMFAO you're the one who who makes the asinine comment and now have to back peddle. Youd be the Lance Armstrong of back peddling. Dont get pissy with me because I called you on your idiocy.

Back