I fucked up BIG TIME, excuse my asshattery

Look, Asswipe...stop with moving the goal posts. You look enough like a jerk-off without that.

This whole things started with your comment, "Do you ever wonder why normal thinking folks don't take you seriously with comments like that? "

You were talking about ME...and MY comments.

Now you look like a chump who has dug a hole too deep...and you want to pretend you were meaning something else.

In any case...talking to me about how many seats the Democratic Party has lost...IS NOT TALKING ABOUT ME.

I AM NOT A DEMOCRAT.

Not everyone who sees American conservatives for the stupid fucking assholes they are...

...is a Democrat.

One doesn't even have to be a liberal (which I am not)_in order to see American conservatism as the political philosophy of knuckle-dragging puppets of the 1%.

So...with that out of the way...

...how's things goin', RC?

Having fun?

I don't care what you think of yourself.

You're another idiot Leftist.

You guys are ALL the same.

you have been proven wrong time and again with FACTS and still insisted you were right. You post links to things you don't understand and pretend they say what you want them to. You then refuse to use your own words to discuss. Instead you post more links to things that don't say what you think they do. Because you are a fucking idiot.

can you link us to any apology of yours

I blew it big time in a thread this morning

I mistook a bit in a Letter of resignation by Haley as referring to herself when she was referring to President Trump.

she did nit call her self a business man

she called President trump a business man

my apologies for my silly, stupid mistake

You fuck up and engage in asshattery every day, why was yesterday different enough to warrant an apology?

Back