"I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!"

Will Trump's hatemongering against Taylor Swift help or hurt him?

• Total voters

Commander Dutch

Sworn to support and defend the Constitution
Draft-Dodger Donnie ramps up the hate against a pop singer. If someone kills her or attempts to do so, will Trump accept responsibility? I doubt it.

I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!

Sure won't help though very little changes regarding Trump whatever he does. The hopeful thing is some voters he might have attracted in the past seem tired of him. This foolish rant about a pop star 40 years younger than him is more of the same, if worse.
MAGAts won't change their view and Democrats already know who they'll vote for. It's the Independents who matter. I doubt Trump's hatred and vitriol will win him votes from the majority of Independents. As you pointed it, they appear to be tiring of his bullshit.

Yesterday JD Vance admitted creating stories to ramp up the hate.

JD Vance says he does not regret spreading baseless rumors of migrants eating pets​

Republican vice presidential candidate JD Vance said Sunday he did not regret spreading baseless rumors that Haitian immigrants are stealing and eating pets in Springfield, Ohio, and that amplifying the claims drew media attention to his and former President Donald Trump's criticisms of U.S. border policies.

"If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people then that's what I'm going to do," Vance told CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday.

Officials in the small town of Springfield, Ohio have called these accounts untrue and a woman behind a Facebook post that sparked the rumor has since said she did not have firsthand knowledge.

The weird part about it all is, if trump had just ignored it, no one would even remember it now. trump cannot let this go for personal reasons.
He can't help himself. The man has major mental issues. A normal person wouldn't have been triggered by "crowd size" comments and ranted in front of 67M Americans about Haitians coming to eat their dogs.

939r7y.jpg

He can't help himself. The man has major mental issues. A normal person wouldn't have been triggered by "crowd size" comments and ranted in front of 67M Americans about Haitians coming to eat their dogs.

939r7y.jpg
Did you notice the "evidence" trump used when everyone says his claims are lies? "I saw it on TV." That goes along with "I saw it on the internet" as the sources that the alt right considers the best.

What would the Springfield Police know, trump saw someone make a claim on TV.

Did you notice the "evidence" trump used when everyone says his claims are lies? "I saw it on TV." That goes along with "I saw it on the internet" as the sources that the alt right considers the best.

What would the Springfield Police know, trump saw someone make a claim on TV.
Exactly. It's insane.

One of his latest twitter posts. Notice how he switches to all caps:

Sure won't help though very little changes regarding Trump whatever he does. The hopeful thing is some voters he might have attracted in the past seem tired of him. This foolish rant about a pop star 40 years younger than him is more of the same, if worse.
It's the same ploy he used in his failed businesses, and throughout his failed political career.

In order to keep his ass beating at the debate out of the news, he just foments hate wherever he can because it sells.

One would think that keeping up the Haitian conspiracy nonsense would be harmful to the campaign, but nobody is talking about how old and decrepit he looked at the debate.

one thing is for sure she has more influence on the young to mid 20 year olds even people into their 30s and they love her and a lot of them listen to her and will vote against him.
He is really starting to look stressed out like he is going to have a stroke or heart attack, he really doesn't look good.
Have a nice day

one thing is for sure she has more influence on the young to mid 20 year olds even people into their 30s and they love her and a lot of them listen to her and will vote against him.
He is really starting to look stressed out like he is going to have a stroke or heart attack, he really doesn't look good.
Have a nice day
Agreed. He knows that if he loses the election, he will probably be sentenced to prison for the rest of his life.

Even if it's just house arrest, he'll be cut off from the rest of the world. No internet, no X, no Truth Social, no speeches, no crowds, nada.

Agreed. What's worse is how many JPP MAGAts are standing by their man; the demented pedophile.
He is sounding like he is going nutter then he has been.
and as you say it doesn't matter to his followers, IMO they are as nuts as he is,
Anybody that actually listens to him saying things like take their guns away , and that he wants to get some government agencies to shut down a lot of the MSM outlets , taking peoples Constitutional rights away and still votes for him are really stupid.
As I have asked them what are you going to do when he is done taking left leaning peoples Constitutional rights away and he turns and starts taking yours away ? CRY?
they have to be careful what they wish for once you get what you think you want and it turns on you and bites you in the ass it is too late.
Have a nice day

He is sounding like he is going nutter then he has been.
and as you say it doesn't matter to his followers, IMO they are as nuts as he is,
Anybody that actually listens to him saying things like take their guns away , and that he wants to get some government agencies to shut down a lot of the MSM outlets , taking peoples Constitutional rights away and still votes for him are really stupid.
As I have asked them what are you going to do when he is done taking left leaning peoples Constitutional rights away and he turns and starts taking yours away ? CRY?
they have to be careful what they wish for once you get what you think you want and it turns on you and bites you in the ass it is too late.
Have a nice day
Agreed. I watched a few of his rallies in 2020. Huge frickin' difference between then and now.

IMO, he was using Adderall regularly then but clearly not now. I suspect health reasons. A life of eating fast food and no exercise except his mouth has taken a toll on his 78-year-old fat body.

MAGAts won't change their view and Democrats already know who they'll vote for. It's the Independents who matter. I doubt Trump's hatred and vitriol will win him votes from the majority of Independents. As you pointed it, they appear to be tiring of his bullshit.

Yesterday JD Vance admitted creating stories to ramp up the hate.

JD Vance says he does not regret spreading baseless rumors of migrants eating pets​

Republican vice presidential candidate JD Vance said Sunday he did not regret spreading baseless rumors that Haitian immigrants are stealing and eating pets in Springfield, Ohio, and that amplifying the claims drew media attention to his and former President Donald Trump's criticisms of U.S. border policies.

"If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people then that's what I'm going to do," Vance told CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday.

Officials in the small town of Springfield, Ohio have called these accounts untrue and a woman behind a Facebook post that sparked the rumor has since said she did not have firsthand knowledge.
what trump hatred and vitriol are you referring to?

Draft-Dodger Donnie ramps up the hate against a pop singer. If someone kills her or attempts to do so, will Trump accept responsibility? I doubt it.

I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!
It's ok to hate Taylo swift you retarded inbred donkey fucker, you cockroaches hate trump. Or is she your god? Go fuck yourself ass wipe

Back