"I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!"

Will Trump's hatemongering against Taylor Swift help or hurt him?

• Total voters
And you COCK SUCKERS hate Kam.
No I don't hate the kamal I hate the people that planned and executed a coup against a sitting president and inserted a dei hire as a candidate that not a single person voted for. Those people are far more worthy of my hatred because of their threat to America. The kamal is a dupe and so are you.

No I don't hate the kamal I hate the people that planned and executed a coup against a sitting president and inserted a dei hire as a candidate that not a single person voted for. Those people are far more worthy of my hatred because of their threat to America. The kamal is a dupe and so are you.
^^^
Someone please tell me Yak isn't 100% cray-cray.

Draft-Dodger Donnie ramps up the hate against a pop singer. If someone kills her or attempts to do so, will Trump accept responsibility? I doubt it.

I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!
O
M
G!!!

boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

Sure won't help though very little changes regarding Trump whatever he does. The hopeful thing is some voters he might have attracted in the past seem tired of him. This foolish rant about a pop star 40 years younger than him is more of the same, if worse.
Delusional as usual.

MAGAts won't change their view and Democrats already know who they'll vote for. It's the Independents who matter. I doubt Trump's hatred and vitriol will win him votes from the majority of Independents. As you pointed it, they appear to be tiring of his bullshit.

Yesterday JD Vance admitted creating stories to ramp up the hate.

JD Vance says he does not regret spreading baseless rumors of migrants eating pets​

Republican vice presidential candidate JD Vance said Sunday he did not regret spreading baseless rumors that Haitian immigrants are stealing and eating pets in Springfield, Ohio, and that amplifying the claims drew media attention to his and former President Donald Trump's criticisms of U.S. border policies.

"If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people then that's what I'm going to do," Vance told CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday.

Officials in the small town of Springfield, Ohio have called these accounts untrue and a woman behind a Facebook post that sparked the rumor has since said she did not have firsthand knowledge.
Wow! You seem especially triggered today shit-for-brains. Did you forget to take your meds?

Draft-Dodger Donnie ramps up the hate against a pop singer. If someone kills her or attempts to do so, will Trump accept responsibility? I doubt it.

I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!
And on Tuesday he is posting it is the Democrats who spread hate

Did you notice the "evidence" trump used when everyone says his claims are lies? "I saw it on TV." That goes along with "I saw it on the internet" as the sources that the alt right considers the best.

What would the Springfield Police know, trump saw someone make a claim on TV.
trump-2024.gif

It's the same ploy he used in his failed businesses, and throughout his failed political career.

In order to keep his ass beating at the debate out of the news, he just foments hate wherever he can because it sells.

One would think that keeping up the Haitian conspiracy nonsense would be harmful to the campaign, but nobody is talking about how old and decrepit he looked at the debate.
trump-2024.gif

one thing is for sure she has more influence on the young to mid 20 year olds even people into their 30s and they love her and a lot of them listen to her and will vote against him.
He is really starting to look stressed out like he is going to have a stroke or heart attack, he really doesn't look good.
Have a nice day
:lolup: Thinks Kamala is awesome.....

Back