"I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!"

Will Trump's hatemongering against Taylor Swift help or hurt him?

• Total voters
trump-2024.gif

I voted, "hurt him". It will only motivate Swifts followers and fans to get out and vote for Harris more. It will certainly place Swift in danger from trumptard violent nutjobs. Look for Taylor Swift death threats to skyrocket.
So Kamala is awesome, right brain-dead wonder dunce?

boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

The MAGAts will believe him.
Of course they will, as I’ve said, if Trump said he shit gold they would believe him, and many would offer to buy it

The most amazing part of all that gullibility is that from day one Trump himself admitted he knew he could use and abuse them anyway he wanted, his admittance that he could shoot someone and not lose votes wasn’t just a passing remark

Of course they will, as I’ve said, if Trump said he shit gold they would believe him, and many would offer to buy it

The most amazing part of all that gullibility is that from day one Trump himself admitted he knew he could use and abuse them anyway he wanted, his admittance that he could shoot someone and not lose votes wasn’t just a passing remark
Hence why MAGAts are weird.

Another laughable pile of stupid from the caricature of ignorance and stupidity. Meanwhile dotards like you appear to enjoy eating the shit Kamala spews.

I am amazed that you don't think you are gullible. Of course, you don't think so there is that.

This from a whiny, uneducated ignoramus who apparently loves being lied to and gaslighted by the Democratic Party of lying Jackasses.

Back