"I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!"

Will Trump's hatemongering against Taylor Swift help or hurt him?

• Total voters
It's ok to hate Taylo swift you retarded inbred donkey fucker, you cockroaches hate trump. Or is she your god? Go fuck yourself ass wipe
^^^
Triggered MAGAt.

Thanks, Yak. You're on my Top Ten list of JPP MAGAts most likely to shoot up a mall, grocery store or school. What is your gun of choice? The good ol' AR? Are you legal to own one?

is it sad for you when you seed the deep state turning toward trump?
No. What's sad is the MAGA morons who believe in "the deep state".

414995.jpg

Draft-Dodger Donnie ramps up the hate against a pop singer. If someone kills her or attempts to do so, will Trump accept responsibility? I doubt it.

I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!
I voted, "hurt him". It will only motivate Swifts followers and fans to get out and vote for Harris more. It will certainly place Swift in danger from trumptard violent nutjobs. Look for Taylor Swift death threats to skyrocket.

I voted, "hurt him". It will only motivate Swifts followers and fans to get out and vote for Harris more. It will certainly place Swift in danger from trumptard violent nutjobs. Look for Taylor Swift death threats to skyrocket.
Agreed on your reasoning. Pedo Don tosses red meat to his fans, pisses off the middle and motivates the Left to get out the vote.

It's ok to hate Taylo swift you retarded inbred donkey fucker, you cockroaches hate trump. Or is she your god? Go fuck yourself ass wipe
She is a showman, like trump, except she has a talent.

How pitiful that we have a leading presidential candidate who is so petty and weak.

Back