"I hate Taylor Swift"

Who made the endorsement such an big deal?
It was the perfect ...and hilarious... response... shake it off...🤣
Not me. I think it was Taylor Swift who made it a big deal.

I do not care if queen Elizabeth made it a big deal, something is wrong with a grown man who tweets, "I Hate Taylor Swift", especially after having tried to fake her endorsement a few months ago.

I do not care if queen Elizabeth made it a big deal, something is wrong with a grown man who tweets, "I Hate Taylor Swift", especially after having tried to fake her endorsement a few months ago.
Agreed. Not just a grown man, but a man running for President. Donnie is as wacky as RFK jr and Lips Loomer. What interests me is who and how many on this forum support the craziness.

Thanks for proving my point... It was the perfect response to Whoever made it such a big deal...

You made a point?

Ignoring her might have made a point, suggesting she was silly and nobody cared...

An almost 80 year old man, posting that he hates her is like screaming at a kid to get off your lawn.
Thanks again for proving my point.... I usually try to reply in kind as well... It just puts the punctuation on how special
That kind of endorsement is...

Does a serious presidential candidate post something like this?

Grow up
I would just like to say that Taylor has been very careful not to be insulting towards Donald Trump.

Taylor just said that she has studied both candidates, and while now having to make a choice, she is endorsing Kamala Harris now, and recommending that people register and vote in the upcoming election.

Taylor is a class act, and stays above the fray. And Trump is a broken human being and.... well, continues to show his ugly ass every time he opens his HATEFUL ugly mouth!

When you say you HATE someone- That is a personal confession that you are a HATEFUL person! [Geeko Sportivo]

Last edited:
Does a serious presidential candidate post something like this?

Grow up
Does a serious presidential candidate need emotional support animals to get through interviews and a debate? You idiots haven't learned a fucking thing have you?

Back