"I hate Taylor Swift"

In other words he's doing the Kamala dance. Hes making himself "electable" as another one of your idiot jpp leftist friends said about the kamal.
So, you're say that Trump showing signs of mental disorientation is making him more electable; that maybe true to the feeble minded like you.

So, you're say that Trump showing signs of mental disorientation is making him more electable; that maybe true to the feeble minded like you.
No you fucking idiot I'm saying that just like you cockroaches claim the Kamal can lie to make herself "electable" trump is following her example.

I would just like to say that Taylor has been very careful not to be insulting towards Donald Trump.

Taylor just said that she has studied both candidates, and while now having to make a choice, she is endorsing Kamala Harris now, and recommending that people register and vote in the upcoming election.

Taylor is a class act, and stays above the fray. And Trump is a broken human being and.... well, continues to show his ugly ass every time he opens his HATEFUL ugly mouth!

When you say you HATE someone- That is a personal confession that you are a HATEFUL person! [Geeko Sportivo]

Voting for the hateful guy, because I've studied both candidates and determined that Trump is the only one who knows basic math and economics. Also, have you noticed that neither comrade kamalala nor the tater head don't seem to warrant 90 felony charges and two assassination attempts?

Voting for the hateful guy, because I've studied both candidates and determined that Trump is the only one who knows basic math and economics. Also, have you noticed that neither comrade kamalala nor the tater head don't seem to warrant 90 felony charges and two assassination attempts?
:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

You are quite the comedian.

Trump is not even at the same education level as the average 9th grader!

And ignorance on your part is no excuse for TRUMP BREAKING THE LAW!

I am sorry to have to report, BUT YOU CALLINECTES (Whatever the FUCK that is) are not a very smart person!

Personally, my problem with states deciding is that I believe the Constitution grants us an unalienable right to make personal medical decisions, so, in the same way States cant ban guns, they should not be allowed to get that deeply involved in our private lives.

where are you on vaccine mandate?

Realize what you just said! Donald Trump was impeached twice, has 94 felony indictments, and you are voting for him again.

NOW THAT TAKES A SPECIAL KIND OF STUPID- MAGA STUPID- MEGA STUPID- A STUPID SO STUPID- POLITICAL SCIENCE HAS NOT EVEN YET BEEN ABLE TO PROPERLY DEFINE!
Shake it off... All that and he's still a better choice than she is...

Back