"I hate Taylor Swift"

Voting for the hateful guy, because I've studied both candidates and determined that Trump is the only one who knows basic math and economics. Also, have you noticed that neither comrade kamalala nor the tater head don't seem to warrant 90 felony charges and two assassination attempts?
Your studying is flawed. Trump is very stupid. He is pushing tariffs. The vast majority of economists are against them and for free trade. They are a tax on consumers because the manufacturers pass that added costs to the consumer. Trump has shown zero math, history, or science knowledge.Warrant? Make sense they have nothing to do with the terribly flawed "attempts".

Interesting argument but abortion and slavery aren't anything like one another.
They both deal with our unalienable rights to our own bodies, Yak.

You think a zygote is a human being and deny the rights of the mother. That is a religious POV, not a scientific one. You and I can agree that, at some point, the zygote grows into a human being. The 24 week limit was a common one, but I'm not a doctor.

Those denying medical care for a mother with an unviable fetus growing in her or that is endangering her life are being absurd and denying the rights of the woman.

Trump flip-flopping on IVF addresses this absurdity. The Evangelists consider destroying a zygote an abortion. This, too, denies the rights of both men and women hoping to have children.

Trump is not even at the same education level as the average 9th grader!

And ignorance on your part is no excuse for TRUMP BREAKING THE LAW!

I am sorry to have to report, BUT YOU CALLINECTES (Whatever the FUCK that is) are not a very smart person!

Callinectes is Latin for beautiful swimmer. I used to swim competitively in high school and all the girls said I was beautiful. It stuck, because I'm still beautiful and I still swim. Callinectes is also the scientific name for a genus of crabs including Callinectes Sapidus (aka the Atlantic Blue Crab) which means Savory Beautiful Swimmer. Now, your scientific name is Naultinus grayii, which probably means little green insurance lizard.

Ok, I understand. Thanks for clarifying. Changing positions or abortion is not flip flopping, but changing on Fracking during an energy crisis is.
It's not flip flopping if you mean it .. She doesn't mean anything she says... You understand that don't you? She just repeats what They give her to memorize. That's why she can't do an ..Actual interview.. Or answer questions....

They both deal with our unalienable rights to our own bodies, Yak.

You think a zygote is a human being and deny the rights of the mother. That is a religious POV, not a scientific one. You and I can agree that, at some point, the zygote grows into a human being. The 24 week limit was a common one, but I'm not a doctor.

Those denying medical care for a mother with an unviable fetus growing in her or that is endangering her life are being absurd and denying the rights of the woman.

Trump flip-flopping on IVF addresses this absurdity. The Evangelists consider destroying a zygote an abortion. This, too, denies the rights of both men and women hoping to have children.
Thats what makes it interesting but still not the same at all.

First a baby isnt a woman's body.

Putting that aside people usually don't voluntarily enter into slavery. Once you do though Im not really interested that you don't like the food or the living arrangements of slavery .

Back