"I hate Taylor Swift"

Why did harris keep the Trump tariffs on china? If she steals the "election", will she keep them in place AND tax the shit out of the evil rich (which is also a tax on consumers)?
Ask Biden. How does that prove that he sees tariffs as a policy? Taxing the evil rich is not a tariff. It is however the right thing to do. https://www.shareable.net/wealth-in...X22iCbYn5Rr9uzHvI9rnIo1ZEuiuVC48aAkMDEALw_wcB
You rightys give your wealth and power to the top 1 percent, gladly and proudly.

You're welcome!

I registered as a democrat in 1975 because my family have been democrats since they landed here in the early 1800s. Then, thinking with my little head, I voted for carter so a girl would sleep with me (wasn't paying much attention to the whole situation anyway). By 1980, being career-oriented military, and a little more mature, I was disgusted with what carter was doing with the military and the economy still sucked. So, I changed parties and really never looked back.

Have I always voted the party line? Yes, nobody's perfect but it's the most efficient method to see your vision for the country realized.
I appreciate your honesty and sharing your story. If you are a Conservative, I do not have a problem with that- per say. I was raised in a Conservative Democrat family. When about half of Texas Conservative Democrats changed over to the Republican Party during the 1968 presidential Campaign, my family did not. I was against the Vietnam War, and I wanted it to end. The 1972 election was the first election I was old enough to vote in. Nixon promised to bring our troops home and end the Vietnam War. So I went against Family tradition, and voted for a REPUBLICAN. Nixon did bring our troops home and ended the Vietnam war.

But then Nixon got caught Lying to the nation, and tried to con us into believing him. And it seemed that REPUBLICANS tried to cover for him, and that is when I lost faith in the entire Republican Party. I determined they were LIARS AND THIEVES and didn't have TRUE MORALS- MOST CERTAINLY AFTER president Ford pardoned NIXON.

The Republican Party failed me, I stared voting Democrat, along with the rest of my family and I never went back.

I also vote the Party line, because the DEMOCRATS best represent me, my morals,, and my family, and BEST REPRESENT MY VISION FOR THE COUNTRY!

Ask Biden. How does that prove that he sees tariffs as a policy?

I'm not looking for proof of anything, and the tater probably forgot about the tariffs anyway. Fact is, the tariffs are still in place and as stupid as comrade kamala is, she can probably explain that little fact better than her meat puppet "boss".

Taxing the evil rich is not a tariff. It is however the right thing to do.

I didn't say it was a tariff. It is a tax, and how can it possibly be the "right thing to do".

Don't care about "wealth inequality", and wealth redistribution by taxation is not going to fix it (whatever "fix it" means)

You rightys give your wealth and power to the top 1 percent, gladly and proudly.

No, we have our wealth and power taken by the government forcibly and spent foolishly while you lefties proudly pat yourselves on the back.

Who made the endorsement such an big deal?
trump. trump was the one who reacted to a boring endorsement by first posting a fake endorsement, and then by ranting how much he hates a singer.

Why is trump reacting so bizarrely to this boring endorsement? Part of it is because he is a mean girl. Part of it is because he has a strange crush on Swift. Part of it is because he is just weird.

trump. trump was the one who reacted to a boring endorsement by first posting a fake endorsement, and then by ranting how much he hates a singer.

Why is trump reacting so bizarrely to this boring endorsement? Part of it is because he is a mean girl. Part of it is because he has a strange crush on Swift. Part of it is because he is just weird.
Most of it is because he triggers you...That TDS of yours is out of bounds... ;)

Funny, I thought trump was the one who is screaming out that he hates Swift. I have no strong feelings about her at all. Her music is nice, but whatever.
We've discussed this before...His comment simply was the appropriate one for her announcement...;)
In fact, it was the perfect response...
Why does what he posted trigger you so? Especially if you're not a Swifite?

We've discussed this before...His comment simply was the appropriate one for her announcement...;)
In fact, it was the perfect response...
Why does what he posted trigger you so? Especially if you're not a Swifite?
No previous politician reacted like this, so hardly appropriate. trump seems like a crazy person.

Any candidate is going to have people endorse their opponent. You just man up and move on. trump needs to put on his big boy pants, and stop crying about people politically opposing him.

And posting a fake Swift endorsement of himself is just weird. It is something that normal people would not do.

No previous politician reacted like this, so hardly appropriate. trump seems like a crazy person.

Any candidate is going to have people endorse their opponent. You just man up and move on. trump needs to put on his big boy pants, and stop crying about people politically opposing him.

And posting a fake Swift endorsement of himself is just weird. It is something that normal people would not do.
The only ones obsessing over this are you poor triggered TDS afflicted souls...shake it off...:)

The only ones obsessing over this are you poor triggered TDS afflicted souls...shake it off...:)
When celebrities endorse trump, no one cares. That is because Harris does not make a big deal about it. Why is trump making a big deal about this endorsement?

When celebrities endorse trump, no one cares. That is because Harris does not make a big deal about it. Why is trump making a big deal about this endorsement?
I don't see threads here about celebrities endorsing President Trump...
I've patiently explained to you why he would post what he did... it was the perfect response to what she posted...

I don't see threads here about celebrities endorsing President Trump...
I've patiently explained to you why he would post what he did... it was the perfect response to what she posted...
Exactly, we do not care about celebrity endorsements. We do care about trump being so unhinged about a celebrity endorsement.

Exactly, we do not care about celebrity endorsements. We do care about trump being so unhinged about a celebrity endorsement.
Yet here you are...and how many threads about this now? :ROFLMAO:
I'll just say it again...Shake it off...;)
(It was the perfect reaction to her "endorsement"...)

Yet here you are...and how many threads about this now? :ROFLMAO:
I'll just say it again...Shake it off...;)
(It was the perfect reaction to her "endorsement"...)
We all know trump is unhinged, and weird. Why does Top insist on repeatedly reminding us how unhinged trump and Top are?

Back