"I hate Taylor Swift"

When celebrities endorse trump, no one cares. That is because Harris does not make a big deal about it. Why is trump making a big deal about this endorsement?
didn't she lie about beyonce coming to the DNC convention this year?

Beyonce did NOT make a suprise appearance on the final night of the Democratic National Convention despite wild speculation - leaving fans fuming.

yes. yes they did.

Last edited:
No previous politician reacted like this, so hardly appropriate. trump seems like a crazy person.

Any candidate is going to have people endorse their opponent. You just man up and move on. trump needs to put on his big boy pants, and stop crying about people politically opposing him.

And posting a fake Swift endorsement of himself is just weird. It is something that normal people would not do.
I just watched a piece by Lawrence O'Donnell, who called trump's attack on Taylor Swift "the most hateful mind in presidential history." He went on to say that the only two presidents who ever announced they actually hated an individual were G.H.W. Bush about Saddam Hussein, and trump about Taylor Swift.

No previous politician reacted like this, so hardly appropriate. trump seems like a crazy person.

Any candidate is going to have people endorse their opponent. You just man up and move on. trump needs to put on his big boy pants, and stop crying about people politically opposing him.

And posting a fake Swift endorsement of himself is just weird. It is something that normal people would not do.
He replied perfectly in kind to the post about her endorsement...

You are supporting an almost 80 year old who got himself in a pissing match with a teen chart queen...

Embarrassing. If you are strong, just let that stupidity slide off your back.

You are supporting an almost 80 year old who got himself in a pissing match with a teen chart queen...

Embarrassing. If you are strong, just let that stupidity slide off your back.
You're such a joy to chat with... You say the silliest things... His response was the perfect answer to her proclamation...:)

I don't see threads here about celebrities endorsing President Trump...
I've patiently explained to you why he would post what he did... it was the perfect response to what she posted...
I don;t see many celebrities endorsing Trump!

OK, maybe Kid Rock, Hulk Hogan, and God Bless Lee Pecker-wood!

didn't she lie about beyonce coming to the DNC convention this year?

Beyonce did NOT make a suprise appearance on the final night of the Democratic National Convention despite wild speculation - leaving fans fuming.

yes. yes they did.
Why Yes...
They did mention Beyonce... and TayTay showing up, as a matter of fact... The fans were on plane touch down watch as I recall.....lol.. At least megan thee stallion showed up to the other one... she's much more Kam's style...🤣

presidents need thick skins. candidates need even thicker skins. trump is ranting like a lunatic because someone endorsed his opponent. Where he is supposed to be more mature than Swift, he was far less mature than Swift.

It makes everyone wonder how much worse trump will get if elected. trump already says he will renounce the Constitution, but for how long. he obviously has an enemies list, so what will he do with those "enemies" during the period we have no Constitution? Will Swift be one of the people he has executed after a martial law trial?

presidents need thick skins. candidates need even thicker skins. trump is ranting like a lunatic because someone endorsed his opponent. Where he is supposed to be more mature than Swift, he was far less mature than Swift.

It makes everyone wonder how much worse trump will get if elected. trump already says he will renounce the Constitution, but for how long. he obviously has an enemies list, so what will he do with those "enemies" during the period we have no Constitution? Will Swift be one of the people he has executed after a martial law trial?
His answer was fine... It was a perfect response to her message... Your post is ridiculous...i'm sure you realize that... Never skip lunch...

His answer was fine... It was a perfect response to her message... Your post is ridiculous...i'm sure you realize that... Never skip lunch...
No it was an angry almost 80 year old amping up the rhetoric against a popstar. So weak on his part.

I just watched a piece by Lawrence O'Donnell, who called trump's attack on Taylor Swift "the most hateful mind in presidential history." He went on to say that the only two presidents who ever announced they actually hated an individual were G.H.W. Bush about Saddam Hussein, and trump about Taylor Swift.
I mean I get Saddam. Swift is tall, blond, female, and endorsed trump's opponent. That does not seem like enough reasons to hate her.

Back