"I hate Taylor Swift"

Boom,.....and just like that ,.........Taylor swift lost millions of dollars.

:magagrin: :magagrin:
Boom, just like that...why would she give a fuck? She's not like Trump, Musk or any other greedy person. She literally gives away millions of dollars every year.

Taylor spreads her philanthropy across various organizations – some are large, international nonprofits that provide help to people all over the world. But some are small-scale donations that she supports that are close to home.
Here are some of the causes that Taylor Swift has supported:

• LGBTQ rights
  • Women's empowerment
  • Music education
  • Disaster relief
  • Mental health awareness
  • Gun control
  • Animal welfare
  • Environmental protection
Swift has also used her platform to speak out against bullying, racism, and sexism. She is a vocal advocate for equality and justice, and she is using her fame to make the world a better place.

Taylor Swift is a true inspiration. She is a talented musician, a generous philanthropist, and a powerful advocate for important causes. She is using her fame to make a difference in the world, and she is an inspiration to many.

Boom, just like that...why would she give a fuck? She's not like Trump, Musk or any other greedy person. She literally gives away millions of dollars every year.

Taylor spreads her philanthropy across various organizations – some are large, international nonprofits that provide help to people all over the world. But some are small-scale donations that she supports that are close to home.
:chuckle: :evilnod:

Another left wing piece of shit Musician went DOWN today too. P diddy.......Going to get multiple life sentences. :)

Now, why would you call Taylor a POS? Because you disagree w/ her politics?

I'm going to let you in on a little secret: I love Charlton Heston. That man could act. And I love when you post that laugh - it's from one of my fave sci fi's of all time.

It would never occur to me to hate Heston, or call him what you just called Swift, simply because I disagree w/ his politics.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret: I love Charlton Heston. That man could act. And I love when you post that laugh - it's from one of my fave sci fi's of all time.

It would never occur to me to hate Heston, or call him what you just called Swift, simply because I disagree w/ his politics.
I’m a big Clint Eastwood fan, he’s a great actor and director.

Fatboy isn't that open minded. He's just a leech on his family's ass and only works half days....if you can call it work. LOL

I didnt.

Back