"I hate Taylor Swift"

I hate Sean Colmes.
I can see why. He's a pedo and Trump loves him.

Trump and Combs have been photographed together at several events over the years, though Trump has made little comment about their relationship. Combs, on the other hand, has been more candid about how he feels about the former president.

In an October 2015 interview with The Washington Post, Combs discussed his friendship with Trump, then a longshot candidate in the 2016 Republican presidential primary.

"Donald Trump is a friend of mine, and he works very hard," he said.
donald-trump-sean-combs-relationship.webp

I can see why. He's a pedo and Trump loves him.

Trump and Combs have been photographed together at several events over the years, though Trump has made little comment about their relationship. Combs, on the other hand, has been more candid about how he feels about the former president.

In an October 2015 interview with The Washington Post, Combs discussed his friendship with Trump, then a longshot candidate in the 2016 Republican presidential primary.

"Donald Trump is a friend of mine, and he works very hard," he said.
donald-trump-sean-combs-relationship.webp

Of course. You're fat, stupid and lazy but have a family that takes care of you. What more could you ask for?
Nope,...not fat at all. Lets go for a run together some day so I can show you first hand. You can run right? I would sure hope so,...If not it might be time to cut back on pork chops and gravy some fat man.

Nope,...not fat at all. Lets go for a run together some day so I can show you first hand. You can run right? I would sure hope so,...If not it might be time to cut back on pork chops and gravy some fat man.
Nice claim. PM me your address. I know you aren't working most days. LOL

Nice claim. PM me your address. I know you aren't working most days. LOL
Just PM me yours instead. I know your just an old man living on SS so I dont want to cause you any extra expense you cant afford. Im a good guy that way. :) Ill swing in to North Texas quick and we'll do a nice long jog.......:)

Just PM me yours instead. I know your just an old man living on SS so I dont want to cause you any extra expense you cant afford. Im a good guy that way. :) Ill swing in to North Texas quick and we'll do a nice long jog.......:)
^^^
Chickenshit invites me to run then runs and hides.
8GJ91G0.gif

No wonder you never left the protection of your family, Fatboy. You're a coward.

Run, Fatboy, run. LOL
Yes,...I can and do run. What about you, when is the last time you could run? Heck,...when the last time you could walk at a good clip? Or even get your ass off the recliner? Look at your post count ,.....THIS board IS your life. Im trying to help you,......stop being so afraid and get up off your ass and get back to living. This place was meant as a place where you can waste a little time before dinner, or do a quick drive by post. This place was not intended as a somewhere where you sit on your ass all day long and half the night posting random bullshit. Get out and smell the open air, take a walk,...do SOMETHING, anything! You have it all backwards . Instead of spending an hour a day in here once in a while and living life the rest of the time you spend your whole day in here and an hour living life. STOP IT,....before you cant.

Yes,...I can and do run. What about you, when is the last time you could run? Heck,...when the last time you could walk at a good clip? Or even get your ass off the recliner? Look at your post count ,.....THIS board IS your life. Im trying to help you,......stop being so afraid and get up off your ass and get back to living. This place was meant as a place where you can waste a little time before dinner, or do a quick drive by post. This place was not intended as a somewhere where you sit on your ass all day long and half the night posting random bullshit. Get out and smell the open air, take a walk,...do SOMETHING, anything! You have it all backwards . Instead of spending an hour a day in here once in a while and living life the rest of the time you spend your whole day in here and an hour living life. STOP IT,....before you cant.
Why should I read you when you almost never turn up right?

Serious Question.

Stone doesnt care who reads him,....he never did. This should have been obvious to ANYONE for a very long time now. Nor does Stone care what anyone thinks about his posts,....this too SHOULD be very obvious.

Back