I hate this place

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
I hate this state. It's the worst place in the world. Why the hell did I have to be born in this pit? I hate all these stupid, ignorant people, these stupid ignorant rightist, racist hicks content with their stupid, useless lives. I can't wait to get out of here.

Mississippi is worse than hell.

If everyone in Mississippi died, the world would be a better place. It's a useless piece of geography populated by useless worthless racist people.

My niece lives in Mississippi now. They just got stationed there from Germany. I prefer it if she and her family stay alive, thank you very much.

A better, stronger America:

3wZ3vZI.png

I hate this state. It's the worst place in the world. Why the hell did I have to be born in this pit? I hate all these stupid, ignorant people, these stupid ignorant rightist, racist hicks content with their stupid, useless lives. I can't wait to get out of here.

It could be worse. You could be in Michigan. :)

I was hoping you got that job in Alaska, dude.

Mott, you thumbs up'd him taking Ohio out of the Union? Da fvck?!?!?!?!?!
Well coming from Skidmark that's quite a compliment. He wants to subjugate the rest of the country under communist rule and execute everyone in re-education camps. At least this way Ohio is spared from Chairman Skidmark.

Move or bring about change by setting positive examples.

Move or bring about change by setting positive examples.

1) he is too poor to move. He has no job and is a taker
2) read his posts he is a loser who has no redeeming qualities

I would volunteer to give up one of my guns only if Watermark promises to blow his brain cell out with it. Then I will turn it in to authorities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back