I hate this place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clean it up. Corporations have lots of bots who look shit up on applicants on social media and they don't have a sense of humor. You may want to think about that when you post anything on social media. That is, it's not private.

I actually don't post anything controversial on my Facebook account because of family. Maybe if you dig really far back to the stuff I posted when I was 15.

I looked at the congressional districts in Ohio the other day. Turns out my representative would be a Republican. Mostly due to pretty outrageous gerrymandering.

A logical districting would simply divide Columbus and its suburbs into two districts (it's large enough for them). What the Republicans chose to do instead was to pack all of the minority areas of Columbus into one ugly super compact district, and then draw two super ugly majority rural districts that reach in and snatch up the pieces left behind. So, in northwestern Columbus, my representative would be beholden to hicks from hundreds of miles away and have zero reason to listen to me. Disgusting. Republicans have no shame.

The ugly district in the center is the Republicans packing district, 12 and 15 suck up the suburbs and outer areas of Colombus while still having comfortable Republican majorities:

congressional_districts4.jpg
You're talking about Pat Tiberi I would assume? He's not bad. I've voted for him the last several elections as his opponent was completely inept and Tiberi, despite the right wing conservative rhetoric, has been very good at bringing home the bacon and representing causes, mainly economic ones important to central Ohio. I believe we have a ballot issue coming up that if it goes through will force voting districts to be created by a non-partisan panel.

You're talking about Pat Tiberi I would assume? He's not bad. I've voted for him the last several elections as his opponent was completely inept and Tiberi, despite the right wing conservative rhetoric, has been very good at bringing home the bacon and representing causes, mainly economic ones important to central Ohio. I believe we have a ballot issue coming up that if it goes through will force voting districts to be created by a non-partisan panel.

It passed.

As if anything like that in the political world exists. Maybe you can find it next your supply of unicorns and leprechauns

yes send them flowers too. They love that. Or better yet, send them a corny video of you watching anime and posting on JPP. That is sure to light their fires about you.

If no time in the interview was spent talking about what YOU WOULD DO by the hiring person then you did not get the job. It is a sad but true fact

I hate this state. It's the worst place in the world. Why the hell did I have to be born in this pit? I hate all these stupid, ignorant people, these stupid ignorant rightist, racist hicks content with their stupid, useless lives. I can't wait to get out of here.

Mississippi is worse than hell.

Is your Mommy and Daddy asking you to clean your room again??? Did they catch you fucking the dog again in the basement??? Which one is it, we would all like to know??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back