I have not drunk like this in a while

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
I bought a bottle of whiskey. Man, I am going to be sooooo hungover tommorrow. And all I'm doing is watching episodes of One Piece. This is going to be like that weekend where I did nothing but drink and watch episodes of 30 rock - except I had something I had to be doing then, and felt incredibly guilty for not doing my schoolwork, whereas this is entirely guilt free drinking. But, I was out of commission yesterday due to my drinking, today as well, probably all of tomorrow. It's going to take me around, I dunno, a week to recover. Man do I love summer break.s

I bought a bottle of whiskey. Man, I am going to be sooooo hungover tommorrow. And all I'm doing is watching episodes of One Piece. This is going to be like that weekend where I did nothing but drink and watch episodes of 30 rock - except I had something I had to be doing then, and felt incredibly guilty for not doing my schoolwork, whereas this is entirely guilt free drinking. But, I was out of commission yesterday due to my drinking, today as well, probably all of tomorrow. It's going to take me around, I dunno, a week to recover. Man do I love summer break.s

You should continue to set the bar higher, every time, until you wake up in the ER.

I never take the summer off.

Also, what whisky?

MMMM good ole Jim. Burns so smooth.

I was in Louisiania (at around 11:30) and begged my brother (who is, again, a puritan when it comes to alcohol and drugs, even though he is an atheist) to take me to a gas station to by liquor. On the second gas station we stopped at, there was a huge liquor selection. I was going to go for the Evan Williams, but decided at the last moment for the Jim Bean. Both are cheap anyway.

I was in Louisiania (at around 11:30) and begged my brother (who is, again, a puritan when it comes to alcohol and drugs, even though he is an atheist) to take me to a gas station to by liquor. On the second gas station we stopped at, there was a huge liquor selection. I was going to go for the Evan Williams, but decided at the last moment for the Jim Bean. Both are cheap anyway.

You should have gone with the Honey Jack Daniels.

One Piece is a total waste of time, you could have been watching Bleach....

Back