I have not drunk like this in a while

i guess it depends on how much you spread it out. If we are talking 750ml, there is a good chance of alcohol poisoning if it's in a short time frame. I guess I was thinking in terms of hours. If you are just chilling with it having some gulps spread out over 8-10 hours I guess that's different. but even then that's quite a lot.

Yeah, I casually sipped around 500 ml of whiskey over a time frame of 9 hours. I wouldn't think timeframe would signifigantly effect the next days hangover. It would, of course, prevent you from getting alcohol poisoning (500 ml in a short time period would be insane). I used to drink around a fifth (or a 12 pack) 6 nights a week, before I got on vyvanse, which oddly seemed to take away a lot of my desire to drink.

oh yeah... but I don't see how one doesn't get a hangover from that.

Well, I have a little bit of mental fuzziness. But it's sort of like what I normally get from 3-4 drinks in a night. I haven't had any extreme symptoms like nausea or puking, and I've been perfectly functional.

Yeah, I casually sipped around 500 ml of whiskey over a time frame of 9 hours. I wouldn't think timeframe would signifigantly effect the next days hangover. It would, of course, prevent you from getting alcohol poisoning (500 ml in a short time period would be insane). I used to drink around a fifth (or a 12 pack) 6 nights a week, before I got on vyvanse, which oddly seemed to take away a lot of my desire to drink.

Did you eat?

Back