I have not drunk like this in a while

i got completely blasted 2 weeks ago I think. I think I am honestly getting old, or my hangover tolerance is lower or something. Back in the day I could drink a giant cup of water and shake it off pretty quick. This time I was out of commission for almost 2 days. :(

Not really. Youth, tempered with experience, is an unbeatable combination. Age and its crippling effects hamper ones ability to drink.

I have never tolerated alcohol very well. Even in my party days drink wasn't my drug of choice. I have a touchy stomach.

I've done it.

i guess it depends on how much you spread it out. If we are talking 750ml, there is a good chance of alcohol poisoning if it's in a short time frame. I guess I was thinking in terms of hours. If you are just chilling with it having some gulps spread out over 8-10 hours I guess that's different. but even then that's quite a lot.

I've done more and been fine. Watermark is still young, and hitting his stride.

I also drank a glass of water for every shot. There were around 10 shots, but I wasn't exactly counting. I was also using metric shots (50 ml) rather than 1.5 ounce imperial shots (~44 ml). But anyway, yeah, I drank 10 12 ounce glasses of water that night, so around an ~0.9 gallons.

Back