I HAVE THE ANSWER TO ALL OF AMERICA'S CURRENT PROBLEMS - ETHNOSTATES ! YAAAAAAY

abc6ab69f47dda1c4ae953c95699cb6f.jpg

Anybody who supports the USA to become all like Puerto Rico.

Tri racial & Spanish speaking.

Of course, most of all I fault White Protestants who were long a majority who let this happen.

You people are complete savages.

You're tearing down numerous American cultures with you including Jewish Americans, Native Americans, African Americans, White Catholic Americans & White Protestant Americans.

No concept of reality.

Just stupid Individualist savages.

The question of the 'Economic System' has been settled. It's Capitalism, Global Capitalism. The question of 'God' has been settled. It's Gold. 'Secular Money'. The question today is 'Governing System'. Autocrat? or Western Democracy and Values?.

Nobody cares if you and the other Drones fight each other over whose Ancestor was the coolest. Have fun, fight each other, just stay out of the way. Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

The question of the 'Economic System' has been settled. It's Capitalism, Global Capitalism. The question of 'God' has been settled. It's Gold. 'Secular Money'. The question today is 'Governing System'. Autocrat? or Western Democracy and Values?.

Nobody cares if you and the other Drones fight each other over whose Ancestor was the coolest. Have fun, fight each other, just stay out of the way. Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

White Protestant America is beyond bizarre & primitive.

Look at you, you don't care if your nation is destroyed but want to fight for Afghanistan.

I don't know about ethnostates, as I think we're being torn apart by ideological diversity more than ethnic diversity.

But the underlying factors are actually the same.

American has NO solidarity across regional divides and there are NO indications of this ever changing.

I actually do believe that the current American model is an obsolete failure, but there is no will to start over with partition.

Thus we will remain together until we blow the fuck up...and that's imminent.

White Protestant America is beyond bizarre & primitive.

Look at you, you don't care if your nation is destroyed but want to fight for Afghanistan.

:) The 'fight' is for Autocracy or Western Democracy. The West supports Individual Liberty. Autocrats support Supremacy of the State. Pick a side.

I don't know about ethnostates, as I think we're being torn apart by ideological diversity more than ethnic diversity.

American has NO solidarity across regional divides and there are NO indications of this ever changing.

I actually do believe that the current American model is an obsolete failure, but there is no will to start over with partition.

Multiethnic America is the Future.

:) The 'fight' is for Autocracy or Western Democracy. The West supports Individual Liberty. Autocrats support Supremacy of the State. Pick a side.

Western Europeans are shyt people, okay.

You went berserk looting & shooting other cultures in racial genocide.

You now go berserk supporting minorities looting & shooting your own cultures in racial suicide.

You people are bad news.

In both cases you support destruction of countless cultures in the process.

Doesn't matter if it's White power or White guilt you people do the wrong thing over & over again.

We have it now.
It's failing miserably.

Multiculturalism COULD be great, but you can't force people to like one another.
America is proving that. Why do you think it will change?

Well, I said 'multiethnic'. Meaning we became 'interEuropean' many generations ago, and now we are becoming 'interRacial'. That is not going to stop.
Our Foundation ISN'T based on Race or Religion, it's based on Individual Liberty. People aren't coming here because of 'Race' or 'Religion'.

You're free to engage in any 'culture' you want. You're free to dislike anyone you want.

Western Europeans are shyt people, okay.

You went berserk looting & shooting other cultures in racial genocide.

You now go berserk supporting minorities looting & shooting your own cultures in racial suicide.

You people are bad news.

In both cases you support destruction of countless cultures in the process.

Doesn't matter if it's White power or White guilt you people do the wrong thing over & over again.

:) Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Well, I said 'multiethnic'. Meaning we became 'interEuropean' many generations ago, and now we are becoming 'interRacial'. That is not going to stop.
Our Foundation ISN'T based on Race or Religion, it's based on Individual Liberty. People aren't coming here because of 'Race' or 'Religion'.

You're free to engage in any 'culture' you want. You're free to dislike anyone you want.

People vastly overestimate the extent of our personal liberty compared to that in other democracies.
Any exceptional liberties that we have are all really an example of insufficient social responsibility and thus not really worth anything at all.

Dumb, our Foundation was on race.

Look no further than the Naturalization Act of 1790.

Multiculturalism is garbage.

It causes war, massacres, genocides, racism, oppression & loss of cultures.

That's all it has triggered since the dawn of time.

In your world we'd live in the country separated by political beliefs. But I can tell you from living in SF that's no panacea. For starters there are basically no Republicans who even run for elected office here, let alone win. And people here tend to agree on most political things nationally. But when it comes to local politics there's a reason they call it a blood sport. Even though everyone is one the same 'team' people here hate each other over local politics. It's a mess. It's really no different than when D and R's go at it. Here everyone is a D but they get split up into 'moderates' and progressives (and to be clear moderates locally would be considered progressives nationally but this is SF we're talking about) and it's war.

People vastly overestimate the extent of our personal liberty compared to that in other democracies.
Any exceptional liberties that we have are all really an example of insufficient social responsibility and thus not really worth anything at all.

You should go live in North Korea for a year. It may help your perspective.

In your world we'd live in the country separated by political beliefs. But I can tell you from living in SF that's no panacea. For starters there are basically no Republicans who even run for elected office here, let alone win. And people here tend to agree on most political things nationally. But when it comes to local politics there's a reason they call it a blood sport. Even though everyone is one the same 'team' people here hate each other over local politics. It's a mess. It's really no different than when D and R's go at it. Here everyone is a D but they get split up into 'moderates' and progressives (and to be clear moderates locally would be considered progressives nationally but this is SF we're talking about) and it's war.

The Terminator was a Democrat?

Dumb, our Foundation was on race.

Look no further than the Naturalization Act of 1790.

Multiculturalism is garbage.

It causes war, massacres, genocides, racism, oppression & loss of cultures.

That's all it has triggered since the dawn of time.

Maybe you could build a Time Machine and institute your Policy?

Back