i haven't had an issue with the person in OP for 7 years

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Greetings.

1. He is 45+ years old and he feels in his heart mind and soul that he must rise against the evils of the internet(s). He probably goes to sleep at night just fuming.

2. He STILL doesn't believe in 1/3.

3. Did you see his 10000 dollar challenge of which watermark responded to?

4. He is told for 3 months that a certain someone never took a certain something seriously and then he is surprised when this certain someone doesn't continue to join him in his retarded crusade.

5. He's a dumbass inbred fucking retard redneck that though is proven wrong a billion times over he's too fucking stupid to realize it.

Dixie is a true believer. He believes in his viewpoint 100%... He also is a very entertaining poster IMO.

Hmmmm... should I start a thread on the 5 things that make Grind an immature backstabbing asshole punk???? Nahhh... it would make me appear as ridiculous as him, and besides, he would just love the attention. It's better to turn the other cheek, and let him make an idiot out of himself. I can be the bigger man.... of course, Pee Wee Herman could be the bigger man over Grind, but that's beside the point.

He is a slanderous lying fuck.... he refuses to admit his mistakes and apologize when he wrongfully smears people.

He is the easiest republican to spank regarding his arguments.... with the possible exception of toby

and I didn't backstab you because I was never on the same page as you, something I told you a billion times and you never believed.

Dixie is ok. At least he has character. He may be mad as a hatter but at least he isn't some done-nothing kid with an over inflated opinion of himself and his own abilities....

haha anyoldiron tell me how you really feel

Having swagger, being bold and self confident are qualities I greatly admire. You, however, take it too far and thus open yourself up for similar flak to that you give others....

You can excuse it as the brashness of youth, but after a while you have to justify it....

and I didn't backstab you because I was never on the same page as you, something I told you a billion times and you never believed.

Yes, you were on the exact same page as me, Tiana, and Brent. Sorry you feel such a need to run away from what you did, I am proud of what we did, so is Tiana. You and Brent are the two who feel remorse, and some inner need to confess it to the rest of the morons out there.

You've carried on with this for months, insisting that you weren't on the same page as the rest of us, you were just having fun, we all took it too seriously... blah, blah, blah. Let me tell you something, fucktard... NO ONE took it as seriously as YOU! In fact, YOU are the only one of our bunch, who is still carrying on about it, about like a 3rd-grader, I might add! I've forgotten about it! I've moved on with my life! So has Lady T! For you, it's too profoundly important that the rest of the pinheads here, have "respect" for you, and "like" you. That's why you feel the need to trash and bash your friends, and attempt to disassociate yourself from what you were involved in. What's amazing is, you don't realize how utterly transparent you are!

The old, "they were serious, but I was joking" routine is getting old, asshole! You were involved, intimately, with the whole thing! It was YOUR idea to run Brent as the candidate, it was YOUR idea to stir the shit about the private messages, it was YOUR idea to keep pushing SR until he banned you, and it's YOUR idea now, to do a maya culpa and throw your former associates under the bus to save your own ass! I'm fed up with your childish attitude, and continual droning about how you weren't serious, you were as fucking serious as the rest of us, if not more so! Was it the most important thing in life? Not for me, not for Lady T.... but it appears it was for YOU and Brent!

You can spin it however you like, jerk.

Greetings.

1. He is 45+ years old and he feels in his heart mind and soul that he must rise against the evils of the internet(s). He probably goes to sleep at night just fuming.

2. He STILL doesn't believe in 1/3.

3. Did you see his 10000 dollar challenge of which watermark responded to?

4. He is told for 3 months that a certain someone never took a certain something seriously and then he is surprised when this certain someone doesn't continue to join him in his retarded crusade.

5. He's a dumbass inbred fucking retard redneck that though is proven wrong a billion times over he's too fucking stupid to realize it.

I can't believe he welched on that $10k bet, which Watermark won.

I can't believe he welched on that $10k bet, which Watermark won.

I can't believe you don't know the difference between a bet and a challenge. I also can't believe you apparently can't read and comprehend basic English, which the challenge was written in. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, you are an idiot, but I suppose I thought you might have enough functional basic skills of comprehension to understand what people post, apparently, I was wrong.

Oh damn.... looky-there.... Dixie admitted he was wrong about something!

Dixie is a true believer. He believes in his viewpoint 100%... He also is a very entertaining poster IMO.
Amen, brother! I don't believe a word of what he says but I will fight like the dickens for his right to keep on saying it. (So long as he doesn't try to move into my neighborhood or anything.)

Yes, you were on the exact same page as me, Tiana, and Brent. Sorry you feel such a need to run away from what you did, I am proud of what we did, so is Tiana. You and Brent are the two who feel remorse, and some inner need to confess it to the rest of the morons out there.

You've carried on with this for months, insisting that you weren't on the same page as the rest of us, you were just having fun, we all took it too seriously... blah, blah, blah. Let me tell you something, fucktard... NO ONE took it as seriously as YOU! In fact, YOU are the only one of our bunch, who is still carrying on about it, about like a 3rd-grader, I might add! I've forgotten about it! I've moved on with my life! So has Lady T! For you, it's too profoundly important that the rest of the pinheads here, have "respect" for you, and "like" you. That's why you feel the need to trash and bash your friends, and attempt to disassociate yourself from what you were involved in. What's amazing is, you don't realize how utterly transparent you are!

The old, "they were serious, but I was joking" routine is getting old, asshole! You were involved, intimately, with the whole thing! It was YOUR idea to run Brent as the candidate, it was YOUR idea to stir the shit about the private messages, it was YOUR idea to keep pushing SR until he banned you, and it's YOUR idea now, to do a maya culpa and throw your former associates under the bus to save your own ass! I'm fed up with your childish attitude, and continual droning about how you weren't serious, you were as fucking serious as the rest of us, if not more so! Was it the most important thing in life? Not for me, not for Lady T.... but it appears it was for YOU and Brent!

You can spin it however you like, jerk.

Not a bad teaser; I can't wait for the book!!!!!

I can't believe you don't know the difference between a bet and a challenge. I also can't believe you apparently can't read and comprehend basic English, which the challenge was written in. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, you are an idiot, but I suppose I thought you might have enough functional basic skills of comprehension to understand what people post, apparently, I was wrong.

Oh damn.... looky-there.... Dixie admitted he was wrong about something!

Dixie: I can't believe you don't know the difference between a bet and a challenge.

This Sounded like a Bet, to me Dixie:

-Dixie: "$10,000.00 Prize for Jarhead.....
...Or any pinhead, for that matter... If you can prove that the commonly known phrase, The Golden Rule, is in the Bible. It can't be a phrase like the Golden Rule, it has to be the actual wording... "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Your money awaits, just prove your case! Post the book and verse, where I can confirm this, and I will send you a check for $10,000.00... it's that simple!

Back