i haven't had an issue with the person in OP for 7 years

Dixie: I can't believe you don't know the difference between a bet and a challenge.

This Sounded like a Bet, to me Dixie:

-Dixie: "$10,000.00 Prize for Jarhead.....
...Or any pinhead, for that matter... If you can prove that the commonly known phrase, The Golden Rule, is in the Bible. It can't be a phrase like the Golden Rule, it has to be the actual wording... "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Your money awaits, just prove your case! Post the book and verse, where I can confirm this, and I will send you a check for $10,000.00... it's that simple!

LOL, with Dixie, even if you did get him to say he'd give you $10K, it would probably $10K in turkish dollars with current present value of USD$0.03, in 10 years. After all, he didn't say USD, present value or when he'd make good on his bet. :p

Again, it wasn't a bet, it was a challenge. One that was never met. The commonly known verse, The Golden Rule, was penned by English school marms in the mid 1800's, and is a paraphrase of a Biblical verse, as well as an ancient proverb. It didn't originate from the Bible, nor did it originate through Christianity, it was an idea which was around for centuries before Christianity, and I think it actually originated with Confucius.

Of course, I realize most of you pinhead retards are not as smart as me, and didn't know this, which is why I made the challenge. You can pretend that I made a bet and didn't pay up, if that makes you feel better about it, I really don't care one way or the other, my point was made.

Again, it wasn't a bet, it was a challenge. One that was never met. The commonly known verse, The Golden Rule, was penned by English school marms in the mid 1800's, and is a paraphrase of a Biblical verse, as well as an ancient proverb. It didn't originate from the Bible, nor did it originate through Christianity, it was an idea which was around for centuries before Christianity, and I think it actually originated with Confucius.

Of course, I realize most of you pinhead retards are not as smart as me, and didn't know this, which is why I made the challenge. You can pretend that I made a bet and didn't pay up, if that makes you feel better about it, I really don't care one way or the other, my point was made.

Sounds like your setting the stage to welch out of your $100 dollar bet with MM, if Dems pick up seats in congress.

Yes, you were on the exact same page as me, Tiana, and Brent. Sorry you feel such a need to run away from what you did, I am proud of what we did, so is Tiana. You and Brent are the two who feel remorse, and some inner need to confess it to the rest of the morons out there.

I don't feel remorse stupid... that's why I didn't apologize and I specifically told sr I didn't do anything wrong.

I've forgotten about it! I've moved on with my life!

No you haven't, you are crying like a little bitch because I decided to post again at fullpolitics. If you really didn't care you wouldn't feel like you were "backstabbed" or whatever the hell it is. I'm the one that has moved on, I am over it, I don't hold grudges, I am not mad at sr, I don't care... you do.

Last edited:

:gives:

Nobody is as "smart" as you Dixie; especially when you're doing the judging.

I don't feel remorse stupid... that's why I didn't apologize and I specifically told sr I didn't do anything wrong.

No you haven't, you are crying like a little bitch because I decided to post again at fullpolitics. If you really didn't care you wouldn't feel like you were "backstabbed" or whatever the hell it is. I'm the one that has moved on, I am over it, I don't hold grudges, I am not mad at sr, I don't care... you do.

No, you don't feel remorse... that's why you keep pointing out how you were only in it for the fun and we took it all too seriously. Even though, before you messaged me, I hadn't even considered getting Brent elected to the SC, and was very reluctant at your suggestion to do so. And no, you didn't "apologize" in a formal way on the board to SR, but I am convinced you made that clear to him in private, and your continued revisionist history of the episode, makes me even more convinced you are sorry for something you did.

No, I am not crying like a little bitch, I haven't posted the first thread about the episode since the week this board started. I am only responding to it now, because you are trying to do the maya culpa thing, and pretend you were not really serious and only joking around. You were as serious as any of us, you came up with the plan to run Brent for SC! You and Brent exposed SR's U2U spy scandal! Tell me something, Grind, WTF kind of idiots do you take me and Lady T for? You think we're about to sit here and let you slide with this bullshit? She probably doesn't give a shit about you turning on her, but you pull this shit with me, you best be wearing alligator-proof underwear!

No, you don't feel remorse... that's why you keep pointing out how you were only in it for the fun and we took it all too seriously.

That's because it's the truth, and I have stood by this since waaaay back.

And no, you didn't "apologize" in a formal way on the board to SR, but I am convinced you made that clear to him in private,

He point blank asked me to apologize, I said no and that I didnt' feel I did anything wrong.

and your continued revisionist history of the episode, makes me even more convinced you are sorry for something you did.

Nope I am not.

I am only responding to it now, because you are trying to do the maya culpa thing, and pretend you were not really serious and only joking around.

I hadn't even brought it up until you started saying I was kissing sr's ass when I wasn't.

You were as serious as any of us, you came up with the plan to run Brent for SC! You and Brent exposed SR's U2U spy scandal!

It all goes to motive dixie. This is what I am still trying to get through to you. You had this attitude of feeling like you were being "opressed" I said many times before, during, and after that it was sr's board and he could do whatever he wanted. You didn't like being his "property" I never shared this view. Yes I played A HUGE part in everything but I was playing a game - this has been my point.

In fact the WHOLE thing started as a joke between me and brent and the next thing I know, you're involved.

actually, Confucius's Golden RUle, which is contained in his "Analects" reads as follows: "A man should practice what he preaches, but a man should also preach what he practices."

The Golden Rule of which you speak is a paraphrased (and only "unto" versus "to" keeps it from being literal) translation of the Bible verse.

And even if you do renege on your bet regarding this stupid issue, we also know that you will renege on your bet with me as well.

No, you don't feel remorse... that's why you keep pointing out how you were only in it for the fun and we took it all too seriously. Even though, before you messaged me, I hadn't even considered getting Brent elected to the SC, and was very reluctant at your suggestion to do so. And no, you didn't "apologize" in a formal way on the board to SR, but I am convinced you made that clear to him in private, and your continued revisionist history of the episode, makes me even more convinced you are sorry for something you did.

No, I am not crying like a little bitch, I haven't posted the first thread about the episode since the week this board started. I am only responding to it now, because you are trying to do the maya culpa thing, and pretend you were not really serious and only joking around. You were as serious as any of us, you came up with the plan to run Brent for SC! You and Brent exposed SR's U2U spy scandal! Tell me something, Grind, WTF kind of idiots do you take me and Lady T for? You think we're about to sit here and let you slide with this bullshit? She probably doesn't give a shit about you turning on her, but you pull this shit with me, you best be wearing alligator-proof underwear!

I always love it when right wingers start getting homoerotic...and don't know it!!!!! Especially the "smart" ones!!!!

:shock:

Last edited:
It all goes to motive dixie.

And they were all different.

This is what I am still trying to get through to you.

I understand it. We all had different motives, same objectives. Got it!

You had this attitude of feeling like you were being "opressed"

Nope. I didn't feel opressed a bit. I don't feel opressed now. I did make some very convincing posts, I thought.

I said many times before, during, and after that it was sr's board and he could do whatever he wanted.

I said the same thing. I also said that we weren't his property, only the software, servers, and domain, were his property. That's not a "feeling" it's a FACT.

You didn't like being his "property" I never shared this view.

I know, you rather enjoyed being his property, that's why you had to beg and grovel your way back.

Yes I played A HUGE part in everything but I was playing a game - this has been my point.

Here's a NEWSFLASH: We're all playing a game! This is the Internet, this is not our Real Life!

Drama-Queen Alert!!!

dixie i did not beg or grovel my way back, that's just something you are putting in your mind to make yourself feel better. Get over it. I like posting at fullpolitics, I always have. The community is great there. SR has SHIT to do with the community (was one of my first big arguments with him, what makes a messageboard, community v. features). I am not going to deny that, and I am not going to kiss YOUR ass at the expense of me having fun. You lose, go cry. I'm back at fp babeh!

Back