I just figured out a way to create a sentient computer.

Artificial intelligence on a computer has already surpassed your stupidity.

It was called the TRS-80.

Software vs hardwired. Instincts vs intellect.

Computer is useless without software same as a social identity without a scripted character role defined ancestrally by rule of law corrupting every generation since dawn of civilization.

ancestries are 5 generations deep, 4 previous training the last ones arriving to believe life isn't self evident genetics eternally separates each reproduction limited to its time adapting to the moment here. Bet your TRS-80 never calculated that in any units ever sold.

Actual evolving arrived long time before I was conceived. Yet seems I am the only reproduction that corrected human error in the last 400 generation gaps added into current 8 billion reproductions left alive here. still in 5 generation gap positions, just never same reproductions twice.

I define my equal uniqueness and all you do is debate "my people are better than your people.".

Software vs hardwired. Instincts vs intellect.

Computer is useless without software same as a social identity without a scripted character role defined ancestrally by rule of law corrupting every generation since dawn of civilization.

ancestries are 5 generations deep, 4 previous training the last ones arriving to believe life isn't self evident genetics eternally separates each reproduction limited to its time adapting to the moment here. Bet your TRS-80 never calculated that in any units ever sold.

Actual evolving arrived long time before I was conceived. Yet seems I am the only reproduction that corrected human error in the last 400 generation gaps added into current 8 billion reproductions left alive here. still in 5 generation gap positions, just never same reproductions twice.

I define my equal uniqueness and all you do is debate "my people are better than your people.".

The irony is strong in this one.

You seem to have not included the software in your attempt to create an AI. Then you also didn't complete the hardware.
Your claim you have figured out a way to create a sentient computer is ridiculous since you didn't figure out anything other than putting 5 CPUs next to each other with no software and no hard connection and no way for them to interface with their environment. A server farm has thousands of CPUs next to each other and they actually talk to each other but they aren't sentient.

Like I said, the TRS-80 surpassed you in intelligence when it comes to designing an AI.

I lack the technical skills to put it together. but I can figure out what it would take to get it working same as a human brain.

Take 6 cpu's 5 would work sensors for sight(looking and seeing to navigate between or around), sound(listening and hearing to respond and react), touch, feel, scents, taste.

The 6th develops awareness of individual time displaced as 7th degree of separation apart of the whole ever changing universe beyond one's singularity of being here now since conceived to decomposed so far.

Or is that quantum computing going on already globalists use against the majority of the population living? How the 2020 and 2022 elections were rigged.

Why do we want a sentient computer?

I'm still waiting for one that always does what it's asked to do.

The last thing I want is one that thinks for itself.

I've already got the Avatar and the Gestapo for that.

The irony is strong in this one.

You seem to have not included the software in your attempt to create an AI. Then you also didn't complete the hardware.
Your claim you have figured out a way to create a sentient computer is ridiculous since you didn't figure out anything other than putting 5 CPUs next to each other with no software and no hard connection and no way for them to interface with their environment. A server farm has thousands of CPUs next to each other and they actually talk to each other but they aren't sentient.

Like I said, the TRS-80 surpassed you in intelligence when it comes to designing an AI.

What is the software to DNA when the hardware is a sole reproduction? Chromosomes. DNA is the container of cellular knowledge, chromosomes are the experience of each lifetime(body functions of past ancestry both male and female or asexual means to reproduce a next generation) combined in the new addition. Nucleus of each fertilized cell is the combined combinations of ancestral changes to the point of individual conception. Each lifetime is unique as life never stays same details twice per results arriving next.

Inside out changes, reality is governing outside in to control incoming to predetermined outcomes tomorrow when living never exceeded the moment here. Optics and statistical averaging fact instead of understanding acts of adapting to never same total sum achieved again.

Balancing between extremes expanding details and contracting results of combined molecular content or combined chromosomes between gaseous, liquid, mineral, combined until eroded or chromosomes of plant, animal, predator, prey, asexual, male, female means to sustain next generations of lifetimes never duplicated from compounding conceptions of ever changing populations occupying time now, anywhere here in the universal moment.

Why there never will be parallel universes since this one is perpetually balancing all the intellectual alternate realities invented from the faith anything else is possible that corrupts each great great grandchild educated to believe now isn't eternity.

Bet you can't believe that is how living has always evolved and rather die than accept your ancestry has been fooled for hundreds of generations from within your own family tree, and species?

Guess what fuels love and hate? guess what causes bipolar disorder? Guess what causes 95% mental illnesses? What I just posted.

I leave you with your instinctive free will believe it or not, be honest or corrupted cradle to grave. History recorded what humanity chose corrupted cradle to grave means of controlling tomorrow today. There is a physical absolute when it comes to eternal differences between past and current events.

Time is now to any lifetime universally here native to its own planetary environment as ancestrally positioned here, one at a time.

Self evident results of soles defying their sole purpose for existing forward now. Life goes on until extinction removes the species/ancestral lineage. Extinction event occurs when great great grandchildren aren't added again. Not a question of if, but when.

Humanity has this species on the brink of self destruction pretending nobody knew now is eternity. this simple.

Last edited:
What is the software to DNA when the hardware is a sole reproduction? Chromosomes. DNA is the container of cellular knowledge, chromosomes are the experience of each lifetime(body functions of past ancestry both male and female or asexual means to reproduce a next generation) combined in the new addition. Nucleus of each fertilized cell is the combined combinations of ancestral changes to the point of individual conception. Each lifetime is unique as life never stays same details twice per results arriving next.

Inside out changes, reality is governing outside in to control incoming to predetermined outcomes tomorrow when living never exceeded the moment here. Optics and statistical averaging fact instead of understanding acts of adapting to never same total sum achieved again.

Balancing between extremes expanding details and contracting results of combined molecular content or combined chromosomes between gaseous, liquid, mineral, combined until eroded or chromosomes of plant, animal, predator, prey, asexual, male, female means to sustain next generations of lifetimes never duplicated from compounding conceptions of ever changing populations occupying time now, anywhere here in the universal moment.

Why there never will be parallel universes since this one is perpetually balancing all the intellectual alternate realities invented from the faith anything else is possible that corrupts each great great grandchild educated to believe now isn't eternity.

Bet you can't believe that is how living has always evolved and rather die than accept your ancestry has been fooled for hundreds of generations from within your own family tree, and species?

Guess what fuels love and hate? guess what causes bipolar disorder? Guess what causes 95% mental illnesses? What I just posted.

I leave you with your instinctive free will believe it or not, be honest or corrupted cradle to grave. History recorded what humanity chose corrupted cradle to grave means of controlling tomorrow today. There is a physical absolute when it comes to eternal differences between past and current events.

Time is now to any lifetime universally here native to its own planetary environment as ancestrally positioned here, one at a time.

Self evident results of soles defying their sole purpose for existing forward now. Life goes on until extinction removes the species/ancestral lineage. Extinction event occurs when great great grandchildren aren't added again. Not a question of if, but when.

Humanity has this species on the brink of self destruction pretending nobody knew now is eternity. this simple.

A lot of blather showing you haven't created any AI but only posted bullshit while pretending it had meaning.

A lot of blather showing you haven't created any AI but only posted bullshit while pretending it had meaning.

ha h ha ha ha ha ha ha. Isn't every reality promising tomorrow just what I have done in this thread?

Humanity is invented concepts life exceeds evolving as displaced in series parallel time adapting in the moment here. False witnessing eternal separation of one's own time specifically displaced since conceived. I am exposing the original sin and the flip side of final conflict that either the numbers of this species change their mentality or the end of added 5th generation replacements stop being added one at a time as eternally separated so far since inception of ancestral lineages to the 8 billion alive now.

Chromosomes don't lie, syllables are lies told every generation Humans repeat the mantras used since dawn of civilization allowed self deception to be called a greater good tomorrow.

Ancestral Instincts,
Ancestor's Intellect
Artificial Intelligence.

Which AI is the real villain? Humanity corrupts homosapien offspring one at a time all the time. academically, artistically, economically, politically, spiritually, socially, ancestrally. How, why, what, where, when, which, reality, sustains reasonable doubt life is evolving only within genetic compounding results of reproductions are never same numbers again because of anything is theoretically or theologically possible.

Last edited:
ha h ha ha ha ha ha ha. Isn't every reality promising tomorrow just what I have done in this thread?

Humanity is invented concepts life exceeds evolving as displaced in series parallel time adapting in the moment here. False witnessing eternal separation of one's own time specifically displaced since conceived. I am exposing the original sin and the flip side of final conflict that either the numbers of this species change their mentality or the end of added 5th generation replacements stop being added one at a time as eternally separated so far since inception of ancestral lineages to the 8 billion alive now.

Chromosomes don't lie, syllables are lies told every generation Humans repeat the mantras used since dawn of civilization allowed self deception to be called a greater good tomorrow.

Ancestral Instincts,
Ancestor's Intellect
Artificial Intelligence.

Which AI is the real villain? Humanity corrupts homosapien offspring one at a time all the time. academically, artistically, economically, politically, spiritually, socially, ancestrally. How, why, what, where, when, which, reality, sustains reasonable doubt life is evolving only within genetic compounding results of reproductions are never same numbers again because of anything is theoretically or theologically possible.

Some of us live in a reality where science is different from fantasy.

Some of us live in a reality where science is different from fantasy.

Science fiction the politics of humanity while spiritual fantasies intellect is a supreme being beyond mutually evolving now. lets not rule out economics where time is money defining the value of intellectuals patenting the definition of tomorrows exceeding being alive now.

Science fiction the politics of humanity while spiritual fantasies intellect is a supreme being beyond mutually evolving now. lets not rule out economics where time is money defining the value of intellectuals patenting the definition of tomorrows exceeding being alive now.

Now a spiritual being defining the politics of money is beyond humanity evolving supreme fantasies. intellectuals lets rule out the definition of tomorrows fiction value where not being alive exceeding economics intellect now. While time is mutually the patenting of Science

Gee, someone is using my own words against me by rearranging them in a separate sequence to change what I said into what you mean. think that is called implied reverse psychology on those watching our conversation so the prevailing consensus will be you are protecting humanity.

Gee, someone is using my own words against me by rearranging them in a separate sequence to change what I said into what you mean. think that is called implied reverse psychology on those watching our conversation so the prevailing consensus will be you are protecting humanity.

Gee, someone is so mean.

The implied prevailing consensus will be conversation is called our words. Rearranging my said humanity by protecting against a change in that sequence.
Using psychology on me separate those into watching them to reverse what I think.

You own what you are.

Gee, someone is so mean.

The implied prevailing consensus will be conversation is called our words. Rearranging my said humanity by protecting against a change in that sequence.
Using psychology on me separate those into watching them to reverse what I think.

You own what you are.

You are no Ben Franklin reimagined after 200 years. He came up with ideas not recited. Go try flying a kite in a thunderstorm with some metal tied to it. Make sure you are well grounded.

You are no Ben Franklin reimagined after 200 years. He came up with ideas not recited. Go try flying a kite in a thunderstorm with some metal tied to it. Make sure you are well grounded.

It's funny how you claim to have discovered how to provide sentience in a computer but you hate AI when it manages to make more sense using your words.

It's funny how you claim to have discovered how to provide sentience in a computer but you hate AI when it manages to make more sense using your words.

I figured out a way, and I said I didn't have the technical skills to make it happen. thing is the word sentience is an invention by intellectual minds creating reasonable doubt educating last generation to obey what previous 4 generations socially believed possible and build humanity around it.

I figured out a way, and I said I didn't have the technical skills to make it happen. thing is the word sentience is an invention by intellectual minds creating reasonable doubt educating last generation to obey what previous 4 generations socially believed possible and build humanity around it.

You didn't figure out anything.
It would be like claiming you figured out electricity because you bought a kite but you don't have the technical skills to even fly the kite.

You didn't figure out anything.
It would be like claiming you figured out electricity because you bought a kite but you don't have the technical skills to even fly the kite.

A mind's eye is social consensus of what else is possible besides living as self evidently here as genetically displaced in ancestral order of ever changing population only arriving one at a time. Space is occupying the moment same time everything else is adapting to same space differently here now.

What is so difficult about navigating the distance between arrival and departure as living never stays same form since arriving regardless intellectual minds say birth instead of conceived? nine months and a body evolved uniquely here never same results born twice in separate generation gaps, same pregnancies, same ancestral lineage, same species, same food chain, same atmosphere, same solar system, same galaxy, same universal time.

Movements combined becomes the motion of life perpetually balancing between expanding details equal to contracting combinations left occupying time inhabiting space each inorganic object, ancestral lifetime specifically here. making believe it exceeds spontaneously going forward simultaneously is what only humans do to themselves as a whole species working against each other to make sure no side returns to instinctive honesty or becomes extinct.

All or nothing mentality is insanity when living doesn't get any larger than the numbers occupying space now. spiritual fantasies, science fiction, time is money philosophy created to reward individuals with power, wealth, fame becoming leaders of people demanding human rights to believe life isn't self evident and punish any individuals that stand their time equally created as self evidently ancestrally positioned as equally unique as any lifetime any generation gaps prior, current, next generation.

Back