I just figured out a way to create a sentient computer.

I lack the technical skills to put it together. but I can figure out what it would take to get it working same as a human brain.

Take 6 cpu's 5 would work sensors for sight(looking and seeing to navigate between or around), sound(listening and hearing to respond and react), touch, feel, scents, taste.

The 6th develops awareness of individual time displaced as 7th degree of separation apart of the whole ever changing universe beyond one's singularity of being here now since conceived to decomposed so far.

Or is that quantum computing going on already globalists use against the majority of the population living? How the 2020 and 2022 elections were rigged.

to really make it life like you merely need to make it learn to kill to maintain it's electricity supply.

Gee, someone is using my own words against me by rearranging them in a separate sequence to change what I said into what you mean. think that is called implied reverse psychology on those watching our conversation so the prevailing consensus will be you are protecting humanity.

yes. the truth makes psychotics feel insecure.

Actually, humans have far more than 5 senses. There are more like 20 to 30, possibly more.

https://www.hellahealth.com/blog/wellness/humans-five-senses/
https://www.sciencefocus.com/the-human-body/how-many-senses-do-we-have
https://bigthink.com/surprising-sci...y-5-senses-its-actually-a-lot-more-than-that/

Then there is trying to copy all the various things a human brain can do...

Then you have to try and recreate all of the various chemical reactions with things like pheromones, hormones, and the like that cause various stimulation and reactions to stuff around us.

That's just for starters.

The human brain is not the only way to sentience. I have little doubt that intelligent life exists elsewhere in this universe (it's mathematically impossible for it not to happen). Simple self awareness would be all it would take. Though 5 processors is not nearly enough for the intelligence humans have and the speed at which our brains work... Seriously. That's insanely low... unless we are talking about quantum processing or something like that.

The human brain is not the only way to sentience. I have little doubt that intelligent life exists elsewhere in this universe (it's mathematically impossible for it not to happen). Simple self awareness would be all it would take. Though 5 processors is not nearly enough for the intelligence humans have and the speed at which our brains work... Seriously. That's insanely low... unless we are talking about quantum processing or something like that.

Do you understand the one thing you and they all have in common missing in that combined consensus logic practiced for thousands of years? Genetic results are actually eternally separated when adapting to the moment here inception to conception previous generations dying as new ones added all done one conception at a time here now any location life happens universally present so far.

Back