I just got a .44 magnum

Buy some hearing protection!! You can get earplugs for $1. Or spend a little more for the kind that look like headphones.

the secret to recoil with a handgun is not to try and hold it down. Let the gun jump up.

We looked for hearing protection but couldn't find any. My dad promised to get some next time he went to wal-mart.

We looked for hearing protection but couldn't find any. My dad promised to get some next time he went to wal-mart.

If he doesn't, I'll mail you some disposable earplugs if you are willing to risk me having your mailing addy.

I'm holding a gun buyback to get those evil .44 magnums out of the hands of marxists. $100 for each one turned in to me.

Nooooo! The best thing we can do is let the marxists see how much fun they can have shooting.

Then they will be happy to keep guns in the people's hands.

Nooooo! The best thing we can do is let the marxists see how much fun they can have shooting.

Then they will be happy to keep guns in the people's hands.

no they won't. they'll be happy to keep guns in their fellow marxists hands, all others must be disarmed so they are unable to resist the revolution.

no they won't. they'll be happy to keep guns in their fellow marxists hands, all others must be disarmed so they are unable to resist the revolution.

Nah, no one makes laws banning guns for everyone who is not a member of their political party.

Let them shoot and see why we are gun buffs. Then we have more people on our side.

HA!

I go postal but only verbally. I've never lashed out at someone physically. When people challenge me to fight, I just sigh and ignore them, and get a little depressed at the inanity of the human condition.

it is a red headed genetics thing.

Well actually my uncle is moving to South Carolina and he gave it to us for some odd reason.

I've been going around holding it up and snarling like Dirty Harry for comic effect.

BTW I still think I should be in prison for owning one of these.

Wow some real funny shit :palm:

can we get a picture of you holding the gun like a badass?
GetAttachment.aspx

Back