I just got lucky

Your literally deciding to air these thoughts on the internet instead of concentrating on the damn situation?

I hope your house doesn't catch on fire next, we'll get a minute by minute ticker countdown from the inside.

Your literally deciding to air these thoughts on the internet instead of concentrating on the damn situation?

I hope your house doesn't catch on fire next, we'll get a minute by minute ticker countdown from the inside.

pretty sure they were gone when he posted this waterdork. should he just have never gone on the internet again after it happened? :thinking:

Dog starts barking. Normal, she likes to bark at almost anything. Then she starts barking like I've never heard her bark. And she is barking at the back door. I live in town so pretty sure it wasn't a bear.

I normally ignore her, but her intensity and coming to me made me look.

TWO fucking burglars literally trying to break into my house. I of course go knee jerk and start yelling all sorts of shit, they (thankfully) ran off.

I called the cops.

WTF

I believe in the second, but I don't own a gun nor want one. Goddamn, my mother owns a gun. And I don't. Maybe I should. Fuck me. What a night

You don't have what it takes to own a gun. If the dog didn't scare them off initially, that should worry you. Unless of course it is a yip yip dog that they could see. Usually a dog barking is enough to ward them off.

Like I said, you don't have what it takes to own a gun. Your best bet is to sit back and wait for the cops to show up and take a report after everything goes down.

Me personally? I always keep my .45 ACP on my even at home and it is loaded with hollow points. I want whatever I hit to stay hit. Know what I mean?

Dog starts barking. Normal, she likes to bark at almost anything. Then she starts barking like I've never heard her bark. And she is barking at the back door. I live in town so pretty sure it wasn't a bear.

TWO fucking burglars literally trying to break into my house. I of course go knee jerk and start yelling all sorts of shit, they (thankfully) ran off.

I called the cops.

WTF

I believe in the second, but I don't own a gun nor want one. Goddamn, my mother owns a gun. And I don't. Maybe I should. Fuck me. What a night

Can you install security cameras in your Yurt?

I called the cops.

WTF

Holy shit! I am glad that you are okay. I do have to agree with everyone here that it might be a good idea to get a video camera at least.

Many people don't want to own guns but it is imperative with the Democrat's open borders to drugs, drug dealers, MS-13 and other criminals.

Our home grown thugs are enough but with what is coming across our borders, thanks to Democrats and sanctuary cities, thanks to Democrats, gun ownership is a given.
What you talking about Earl? We all know that the illegal immigrant problem was created solely by Republicans who hire them for cheap labor because you can't buy slaves anymore. LOL LOL LOL

Back