I lost my cool today

Bulletbob

Verified User
Yes a young woman and her boyfriend cut me off 2 times and ran 5 stop signs.
We were both going to the grocery and I had to tell her about it. She got mouthy and her punk man did to. He came out of the car on the passenger side and quicky changed his mind as as I came around to his side .Then he started claiming because he was black .first I didnt see him in the car and second it had nothing to do with skin color she was white .it was all about cutting me off and almost causing a accident.

I did go to my doctor awhile back as I have been jumping on people who piss me off again been awhile sense I have been 8n a good fight 3 years any way.

We were both going to the grocery and I had to tell her about it. She got mouthy and her punk man did to. He came out of the car on the passenger side and quicky changed his mind as as I came around to his side .Then he started claiming because he was black .first I didnt see him in the car and second it had nothing to do with skin color she was white .it was all about cutting me off and almost causing a accident.

I did go to my doctor awhile back as I have been jumping on people who piss me off again been awhile sense I have been 8n a good fight 3 years any way.

it had nothing to do with skin color

But you mentioned his color

Ah yes the bad Black man!!!

LOL, so Braindead Bobby claims that someone ran five stop signs. How would he know unless he ran them as well. What a fucking tool this idiot is. He just gets dumber and dumber every single day. He made this entire story up to sound tough. He's probably a fat doughy fuck.

LOL, so Braindead Bobby claims that someone ran five stop signs. How would he know unless he ran them as well. What a fucking tool this idiot is. He just gets dumber and dumber every single day. He made this entire story up to sound tough. He's probably a fat doughy fuck.

He is to stupid to know what he's posting

But you mentioned his color

Ah yes the bad Black man!!!

Bad black man no hardly , you mention whites all the time guano. Dumb ass is more like it . Hes was outclassed in every way, size experience weight strength and skill .

Had they listened to me instead of copping a attitude all would of been well. He decide because I was talking nice and have a grey beard and old he would scare me. I dont scare GUANO . I have stood toe to toe with 8 gang banger in the past and stopped them from raping 2 young women in a park in AL;WIN PARK CALIFORNIA.

OTHER THEN THINK9ING HE WAS A BAD ASS AND iD BACK DOWN HE HAD DONE NOTHING WRONG TILL HEN , YES i HEARS THE ILL BEAT YOUR ASS CRACKER SHIT , i HAVE HEARD THAT A LOT OVER THE YEARS.

THE ONLY PERSON BEING BAD WAS THE WHITE GAL DRIVING SHE RAN 5 STOP SIGNS AND CUT ME OFF.

Do you take steroids?

LOL. First thing I thought of too. How did they arrive at the store at the same time if he stopped for the signs?

And I'm sure some young dude was afraid of a fat, toothless redneck.

Sounds like you were triggered when you saw a Black man with a White women

Sounds like you were triggered when you saw a Black man with a White women

You stupid bastard cant you read .I didnt know he was in the car and it didnt trigger me that he was.
I happen to like black chicks and have mixed race family members you pi. Head.

Back