I lost my cool today

You stupid bastard cant you read .I didnt know he was in the car and it didnt trigger me that he was.
I happen to like black chicks and have mixed race family members you pi. Head.

Guano is a racist ersatz black Jew yet he is treated with kid gloves by the left here.

Yes a young woman and her boyfriend cut me off 2 times and ran 5 stop signs.
We were both going to the grocery and I had to tell her about it. She got mouthy and her punk man did to. He came out of the car on the passenger side and quicky changed his mind as as I came around to his side .Then he started claiming because he was black .first I didnt see him in the car and second it had nothing to do with skin color she was white .it was all about cutting me off and almost causing a accident.

I did go to my doctor awhile back as I have been jumping on people who piss me off again been awhile sense I have been 8n a good fight 3 years any way.

The word is too,not to!

We were both going to the grocery and I had to tell her about it. She got mouthy and her punk man did to. He came out of the car on the passenger side and quicky changed his mind as as I came around to his side .Then he started claiming because he was black .first I didnt see him in the car and second it had nothing to do with skin color she was white .it was all about cutting me off and almost causing a accident.

I did go to my doctor awhile back as I have been jumping on people who piss me off again been awhile sense I have been 8n a good fight 3 years any way.

So you ran 5 stop signs to chase after them?

Tom the farang , pimper of Thai sex worker wife

Admit it bitch: You hate White, Black, Latin, and Asian Americans that eat pork.

We're all "The Goy" to you.

Aw, I left out The Indians. By that I mean American Indians.

Not that I don't know there's Americanized East Indians, but the 2 are not the same.

9f3db666c75ed4556b64dac388ac2b91.jpg

Back