I lost my cool today

LOL, so Braindead Bobby claims that someone ran five stop signs. How would he know unless he ran them as well. What a fucking tool this idiot is. He just gets dumber and dumber every single day. He made this entire story up to sound tough. He's probably a fat doughy fuck.

The real "Bullshitbob"....

oldmagahatter.jpg

Wouldn't get out of his rusted out old beater of a truck to confront someone unless he had one of his younger and much bigger redneck slob neighbors with him.

Yes a young woman and her boyfriend cut me off 2 times and ran 5 stop signs.
We were both going to the grocery and I had to tell her about it. She got mouthy and her punk man did to. He came out of the car on the passenger side and quicky changed his mind as as I came around to his side .Then he started claiming because he was black .first I didnt see him in the car and second it had nothing to do with skin color she was white .it was all about cutting me off and almost causing a accident.

I did go to my doctor awhile back as I have been jumping on people who piss me off again been awhile sense I have been 8n a good fight 3 years any way.

Sadly the big bad black man didn't shoot you, no more faux bravado. Problem solved.

Back