I LOVE BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!11

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
And I don't give a shit what YOU think about it!

I love the way he talks, I love his honesty and integrity... I love the plain-spoken demeanor, and the confident swaggar. I love like hell, the way he always makes the republicans eat dirt, and look like the jackasses they are!

I love to see him working on his ranch like roosevelt did,

I love to see him do an interview in blue jeans, I even love when he managels his salybals.

I love his chuckle, and his wit.

I love his jokes, I love to just listen to him talk about his ideas.

I love his wife, I love his accent, I love her accent... I love the way they look at each other like two people genuinely in love! I love the comfort of knowing Obama ain't cheating on her and getting blowjobs on the side, and I love the lack of rumors that she is a lesbian. I love not having 'bimbo alerts' and an endless stream of women accusing him of sexual misconduct. I love not having to hear about cigars, cloakroom sex, and splooge on blue dresses.

I LOVE BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA!

20020809-1_ranch6-515h.jpg

Dixie's gettin' hard.

Watermark, I don't think Obama will give you sex, but that's where one of the more recreational members of the JPP Trinity comes it. You up for a little buttsecks, Billy?

:1up:

Drink some more, and have some more pork skins.
Sorry, but they only sell those in the south.

So hopped up on my supposed weight SM. Are you ashamed that a fat guy can kick your ass? Or is it because a fat guy plowed your mother while you were sound asleep in the same house?

Sorry, but they only sell those in the south.

So hopped up on my supposed weight SM. Are you ashamed that a fat guy can kick your ass? Or is it because a fat guy plowed your mother while you were sound asleep in the same house?

You can buy anything on line Fat Man. Or haven't they let you have a credit card?

What's with your fascination with my ass? Are you gay?

You can buy anything on line Fat Man. Or haven't they let you have a credit card?

What's with your fascination with my ass? Are you gay?
It's both isn't it? Don't worry, though, you don't need to call me daddy. I only fucked your mom, I wouldn't have anything to do with her in any other way.

Watermark, I don't think Obama will give you sex, but that's where one of the more recreational members of the JPP Trinity comes it. You up for a little buttsecks, Billy?

:1up:
Hell you got laid by the neighbor girl and I still got her photo you sent me. That's living proof that Skidmark can get laid too. For every man there's a woman!

22.jpg

Back