I Love Hugo Chavez

Well we ALL had to bend over for Bush and Propane costs more ;)
Nah I could not vote for him, but I would like him better if he got me cheap propane :)

Bush shafted everyone whether they bent over or not.
Our GreatGrandchildren will be paying off his debt.

and....

Bush shafted everyone whether they bent over or not.
Our GreatGrandchildren will be paying off his debt.

Bush 41,Bill42 and of course Bush43 as well... never mind we could go back all the way to President Washington and fast forward...they all have put us in debt one time or another!
:rolleyes:

Lol...

A Bush apologist huh ?

another left cute cliche'...and no I only apologize for myself when and if needed...GW is a Big Boy and if he feels a apology is needed...well that is up to him...!and any other politician on both sides of the aisle!!!!!

Chavez is a much better leader than Bush.

I'm going to write him in on every ballot that I fill out from here on out. He's my hero.

Ornot! i have an idea for one of your t-shirts:

George Bush doesn't care about black people but Hugo Chavez does.

Hummm...

Ornot! i have an idea for one of your t-shirts:

George Bush doesn't care about black people but Hugo Chavez does.

Well GW did appoint two well educated "Black people" to his cabinet...Colin Powell and of course Condi Rice...when was the last time a Liberal did?...never mind Billy appointed Jocylin(Masturbation) Elders to Surgeon General...then asked for her resignation after she taught him all about masturbating properly :thup:

"sort of"..."puppet"????

He sort of fired Powell though ? And condi is a puppet, loyal to Bush and not the country.

Colin resigned because he felt his differences were compromising...and Condi a puppet...c'mon she is a bright gal and calling her a puppet is a racist comment...kinda sorta akin to "Uncle Tom" don't ya think?

Back