I love my job.

Just ignore him tom. He's trying to get this thread moved to the war zone.

I just don't understand him, he is obviously intelligent but he can't resist playing silly beggars all the time. I had him on ignore for a while but I just thought I would try one more time to reason with him. More fool me.

I'm getting paid to eat at Hooters while I wait for a late shippment of Argon. And since its after 4pm, I'm getting overtime to boot.

I will die in this job, and love it.

Hooter's is a gastronomical nightmare. Their food is awful, oh, yeah, you don't go there for the food, my error.

Don't know to many welders/ fabricators who make it to retirement. Most die of some lung disease.
Good thing I only weld on the side and am the safety/shipping&receiving supervisor. Also I meet and deal with customers a lot, because my other duties give me a lot of free time.

Hooter's is a gastronomical nightmare. Their food is awful, oh, yeah, you don't go there for the food, my error.
That's not true. I used to go there on a regular basis cause my wife liked their wings. What's funny in the south is you'll see red necks bringing their wife and kids to Hooters to eat. LOL

Back