I Recently Took a Pole, yep... Just like that

katzgar

Verified User
100% of the people in the tent were angry that they didn't get a turn to give me a pole too!

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't a current event but it's so fucking stupid I can't actually make it more embarrassing with edits like I usually do. Congrats, you've achieved new heights in forum dumbassery. I'd give you a medal but you'd try and eat it.

This isn't a current event but it's so fucking stupid I can't actually make it more embarrassing with edits like I usually do. Congrats, you've achieved new heights in forum dumbassery. I'd give you a medal but you'd try and eat it.

He's just doing his best to keep up with the Asshat Legion and their inane "current events".

Still, since I'm here for the LOL's, it's okay. :)

It’s so fucking embarrassingly stupid I thought you had already done the edit.

...a lot more than you are willing to admit to yourself, neef.

As you mature, maybe you'll learn the wisdom of which our ancestors speak.

Your ancestor had a thumb in a dyke.

Either she wouldn't let him use his prick,

or that was just what he liked.

Last edited:
You're ancestor had a thumb in a dyke.

Either she wouldn't let him use his prick,

or that was just what he liked.

See, neef? If you had taken a breath first before responding, you'd have recognized that I have thousands of ancestors spread across at least four continents. As with all of our mutual thousands of human ancestors, no doubt many came to a very bad end. Therefore your comment is lame, at best.

Doubting your knowledge of Thomas Hobbes, please consider this for your further edification:
G3XcglH.jpg

I'm trying to keep things at a level you might understand

Back