I saw the Hulk Movie this weekend

He is a great actor.

I was wondering if it would be good.

My son came home the ohter night with a knot on his head a fat lip and a black eye.

He had his friends were playing fight club.

I blame Norton.

It was pretty entertaining. Edward Norton is awesome!
I can't believe he goes from Fight Club to The Hulk...

I avoided it because they put out a "Hokey Pokey Hulk" toy, which tells me that this movie is aimed at kids a bit young....

Playing fight club?

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. When you see your son, smack him upside his head and tell him its from me.

I can't believe he goes from Fight Club to The Hulk...

I avoided it because they put out a "Hokey Pokey Hulk" toy, which tells me that this movie is aimed at kids a bit young....

I thought it was entertaining. He's just a great actor. It worked. I heard the other one was pretty bad (I didn't see that), but this one was getting good reviews so I saw it. I think I definitely liked it better than Indiana Jones. So far my favorite, 'summer blockbuster'.

I heard the Happening, ain't so good, so I'll wait until that gets on my queue.

Im affraid he had so much fun doing it he will enjoy the smack on the head.

They broke some of the rules of gfight club and he fought two guys at once.

He told me "but Mom you should see the other guys today".

Im affraid he had so much fun doing it he will enjoy the smack on the head.

They broke some of the rules of gfight club and he fought two guys at once.

He told me "but Mom you should see the other guys today".

He also broke another important rule: you don't talk about fight club to anyone.

Playing fight club?

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. When you see your son, smack him upside his head and tell him its from me.
When we are younger, men like to fight just to fight. Just to verify that we are indeed alive. Sometimes boxing gloves get in the way of that and you just need a bare knuckle wake you up. We do out grow it. Those of us that survive.

I thought it was entertaining. He's just a great actor. It worked. I heard the other one was pretty bad (I didn't see that), but this one was getting good reviews so I saw it. I think I definitely liked it better than Indiana Jones. So far my favorite, 'summer blockbuster'.

I heard the Happening, ain't so good, so I'll wait until that gets on my queue.

Whenever I see a movie advertisement, one of the first things I do to ascertain whether or not I should change the channel is the presence of the name "M. Night Shylaman". He was overrated to begin with and just keeps getting worse and worse and worse with every movie he makes.

You mean? The Hulk movie that came out 2 years ago?

Christ. I'm putting you on ignore.

LOL.

I can't tell if you're sarcastic anymore or not. You're like this all the time!

Given that you do live in the South, its quite possible you don't know that there has been a new installment in the franchise. No, I'm not talking about that Hulk movie, I'm talking about the one that opened nationwide this past weekend.

Whenever I see a movie advertisement, one of the first things I do to ascertain whether or not I should change the channel is the presence of the name "M. Night Shylaman". He was overrated to begin with and just keeps getting worse and worse and worse with every movie he makes.

I put it in my queue and have been purposely ignoring all the reviews so that I could see it for the first time when it comes out on DVD, and then with one line on the radio today that was ruined.

LOL.

I can't tell if you're sarcastic anymore or not. You're like this all the time!

It truly warms my heart the you've noticed the bitterness that has been forced on me by the cruelty of society.

:cof1:

Given that you do live in the South, its quite possible you don't know that there has been a new installment in the franchise. No, I'm not talking about that Hulk movie, I'm talking about the one that opened nationwide this past weekend.

I actually didn't know that.

Whatever.

When we are younger, men like to fight just to fight. Just to verify that we are indeed alive. Sometimes boxing gloves get in the way of that and you just need a bare knuckle wake you up. We do out grow it. Those of us that survive.

"We didnt invent fight club we just gave it a name."

That's just retarded. By 19 you should definitely have grown out of it.

Has anybody seen the Kung-fu Panda flick?

I want to take my kids, and need to know if it would be worth it.

Back