I stopped partaking of the holy herb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack off, dumbass. If I had known what an idiot you would be in this thread I would have banned you.

This thread is satire. Don't mess it up with your personal issues. K

I currently reside in San Diego you moron. And I basically grew up here.

Wanna cry harder.... Bitch

You didn't know about The Plunge, you didn't know about The Clam, you didn't know about Hillcrest. So ... you DIDN'T grow up there, THAT is for sure.
(Please, amuse me and tell me where you live)

You mithpelled Hillcretht, lol.

It's surprising with that lisp you DON'T know Hillcrest:

"Lauded for its welcoming vibe and pedestrian-friendly streets and sidewalk patios, the area's east end is marked by a towering rainbow Pride flag just off Hillcrest's main thoroughfare of University Avenue, at the corner of Normal Street. The landmark serves as the starting point for San Diego LGBTQ+ Pride's annual mile-long parade held each July. A block away, down Harvey Milk Street, is where the San Diego LGBTQ+ Community Center resides.'
https://www.sandiego.org/explore/downtown-urban/hillcrest.aspx

It's surprising with that lisp you DON'T know Hillcrest:

"Lauded for its welcoming vibe and pedestrian-friendly streets and sidewalk patios, the area's east end is marked by a towering rainbow Pride flag just off Hillcrest's main thoroughfare of University Avenue, at the corner of Normal Street. The landmark serves as the starting point for San Diego LGBTQ+ Pride's annual mile-long parade held each July. A block away, down Harvey Milk Street, is where the San Diego LGBTQ+ Community Center resides.'
https://www.sandiego.org/explore/downtown-urban/hillcrest.aspx

Of course I know Hillcrest, otherwise, how would I know to lisp? I used to frequent the Chicken Pie Shop as a yute. Unlike Yurt, I actually did grow up in San Diego. Go ahead, grill me.

You didn't know about The Plunge, you didn't know about The Clam, you didn't know about Hillcrest. So ... you DIDN'T grow up there, THAT is for sure.
(Please, amuse me and tell me where you live)

I told your dumbass, I currently reside in San Diego. As to the plunge and clam, no idea. Hillcrest is a great community, where an overwhelming number of gays live.

And FYI, I went and graduated at the school next to the Zoo. Had to sneak between the gate to get our racquet balls back.

Once again, yourself, pound.

Of course I know Hillcrest, otherwise, how would I know to lisp? I used to frequent the Chicken Pie Shop as a yute. Unlike Yurt, I actually did grow up in San Diego. Go ahead, grill me.
What is your fucking problem?

I came to San Diego half way through 6th grade, I never claimed I was born here you fuck

GFY

I told your dumbass, I currently reside in San Diego. As to the plunge and clam, no idea. Hillcrest is a great community, where an overwhelming number of gays live.

And FYI, I went and graduated at the school next to the Zoo. Had to sneak between the gate to get our racquet balls back.

Once again, yourself, pound.

What's the name of that school? It was an elementary school when I lived there. You graduated elementary school? Congratulations, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back