I stopped partaking of the holy herb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with political boards is that you can't make mom jokes, because posters like CB probably have mom's who have passed.

You're right, my mom's dead. Dad too, buried him a year ago. I'm fine with mom jokes, but basements aren't a thing in San Diego.

No. I lived in La Mesa. But I remember playing handball at Roosevelt, and it was a Jr. High. It backed up to the Zoo. You could always get in free by jumping the fence.

Ah, okay, it was a Jr. High. Maybe Buttyurt is telling the truth after all. Sorry ButtYurt, I stand corrected.

You're right, my mom's dead. Dad too, buried him a year ago. I'm fine with mom jokes, but basements aren't a thing in San Diego.

So why do you live in one?

Just a quick FYI, I never said there were basements here... Dumbassboy

So why do you live in one?

Just a quick FYI, I never said there were basements here... Dumbassboy

My current house doesn't have a basement, unfortunately. I know of one basement house in San Diego, it's in Burlingame. Know where that is?

Yeah, pretty suspect. There was still an amusement park at Mission Beach when I was a kid, lol. Ask him what's in La Jolla gift shop.

Belmont Park. I think it's still there. I heard they renovated The Plunge, but I don't see the High Board anymore.

by order of his highness yurt, protector of the plant and ruler of resin, this thread is hereby sentenced to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back