I stopped partaking of the holy herb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the name of that school? It was an elementary school when I lived there. You graduated elementary school?

Dumbass liar.... Roosevelt junior high and it is still there with all the glorious non grass play fields... GFY

I actually had a wee bit of respect for you CB.... No more

You're a liar and a loser.... Fuck you

Dumbass liar.... Roosevelt junior high and it is still there with all the glorious non grass play fields... GFY

I played handball there. Thought about jumping over the back wall, but I think that lands you in the cage with animals with sharp teeth. :(

I actually had a wee bit of respect for you CB.... No more

You're a liar and a loser.... Fuck you

Oh calm down ya fuckin' spaz, I was just fucking with you. Though, you do seem quite unknowledgeable about San Diego. I mean, Roosevelt was an elementary school when I lived there, now it's a middle school, yet, you claim you "graduated" from there.

I played handball there. Thought about jumping over the back wall, but I think that lands you in the cage with animals with sharp teeth. :(

Seriously?

I went in the corner fence frequently to get our handballs. It was on the left side.

You truly went to the same school as I did?

Oh calm down ya fuckin' spaz, I was just fucking with you. Though, you do seem quite unknowledgeable about San Diego. I mean, Roosevelt was an elementary school when I lived there, now it's a middle school, yet, you claim you "graduated" from there.

Yeah, 9th grade you sad fuck.

Fuck you.

North Park area.

I lived on 42nd St. and would go to this store (The Tower) on University Ave. when I was stoned and buy these Mountain Bars. I think they only make those things on the West Coast, I don't know if they still make them.

Seriously?

I went in the corner fence frequently to get our handballs. It was on the left side.

You truly went to the same school as I did?

No. I lived in La Mesa. But I remember playing handball at Roosevelt, and it was a Jr. High. It backed up to the Zoo. You could always get in free by jumping the fence.

The problem with political boards is that you can't make mom jokes, because posters like CB probably have mom's who have passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back