I Support Our Troops And I Honor Their Service!

Illegal isn't my issue. Really really stupid is my issue. Giving the republicans a decade long time out for totally fucking up the middle east and totally undermining our security at home and around the world is what needs to happen.

Just saying "oops...my bad" ain't good enough.

Those assholes impeached Bill Clinton for actions that pale in comparison to this. I want justice....I want punishment. I want to take the fucking keys away from republicans for a long long time.

Illegal isn't my issue. Really really stupid is my issue. Giving the republicans a decade long time out for totally fucking up the middle east and totally undermining our security at home and around the world is what needs to happen.

Just saying "oops...my bad" ain't good enough.

Those assholes impeached Bill Clinton for actions that pale in comparison to this. I want justice....I want punishment. I want to take the fucking keys away from republicans for a long long time.
And just as Bush wanted to keep Rumsfeld, adults know that they can't always get what they want.

It's not so late for me. And it isn't copout it is real. The daughters are right here with me, watching Spongebob's movie.

War of conquest? Funny jest, Shirley. Why did we invade Iraq, if not for conquest? By "conquest" I mean with the intention of imposing a government friendly to our interests -- or what our leaders perceived then to be our interests -- and to establish permanent military bases in that region, replacing those we've been forced to remove from Saudi Arabia.

Shirley? Ok I see the point you were making on the other thread about being "moot & obtuse" Could'nt agree more, every single time I expect to possibly get a simple discussion your point rings true!

Oh, and the conquest theory, well is what you say not a typical political strategy that has happened many times before? Assuming this was the thinking of the single man known as bush, would it really make much sense to make such a move of permanent military presence in the region knowing 8 years would be the maximum time he held office? Hmmm, probably not as this would probably take more than a single man to strategize, probably more than a particular political view to consider. So probably again more wishful theories from the lynch squad. Yep, "moot & obtuse" indeed!

Back