I think SM's mad at me

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
vIrcc.png

O_O

I've been mostly ignoring the board's original troll for years now. So the little biatch groans me, I nuked him back and made the ignore official. :)

Thanks Grind I've decided to give these little shits the attention that they deserve, which is as little as possible. :good4u:

I've been mostly ignoring the board's original troll for years now. So the little biatch groans me, I nuked him back and made the ignore official. :)

Waterstain needs PreparationH to help his butt blisters. We know he's only as tough as the light beer he consumes and after three he passes out anyways.

Waterstain's a wiffer.

out of everything usaloyal just said, I can guarantee the thing watermark was most offended by was the accusation that he drinks light beer

I just gave you something to hate me for: 2 groans for every one you give me. :fu:

I'm personally going with the 20:1 ratio you assigned me, which realistically means I'll just groan every post of yours I see from now on. Which is great, because groaning matters so little to me, but seems to reduce you to tears.

Back