I think SM's mad at me

2a0ca-Good_Good_Let_the_Butt_hurt_flow_through.jpg

Stop lying. You know nothing about my wife. If you have a beef with me, then don't attack my family.

Topshit is pissed because I have a better education, own nicer real estate, a larger portfolio, and make more money. All things that he challenged me on then fell short.

Oh, and I'm taller than he is too. LOL

Stop lying. You know nothing about my wife. If you have a beef with me, then don't attack my family.

Topshit is pissed because I have a better education, own nicer real estate, a larger portfolio, and make more money. All things that he challenged me on then fell short.

LMAO!! This from the guy who claims my wife looks like a boy and then says my kids are fat?

The hypocrisy is hilarious!

That's Solitary's wife that looks like a boy and Solitary's kids that are fat. WTF are you talking about?

You addressed those towards me. Which makes it kinda hard to play that you think its offensive for someone to talk about your wife.

SM is always mad at the world as he doesn't have much sex.
His wife is oversexed, just not with him.

SM is always mad at the world as he doesn't have much sex.
His wife is oversexed, just not with him.

I suspect SM is mad at me, as well:

Welcome, Threedee.
You Have 2,548 Unread Posts
You last visited: Yesterday at 06:46 PM
You have 50 New thanks/groans.
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 212.

:D

Back