I think SM's mad at me

I suspect SM is mad at me, as well:

Welcome, Threedee.
You Have 2,548 Unread Posts
You last visited: Yesterday at 06:46 PM
You have 50 New thanks/groans.
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 212.

:D

My 50 to your 16. Looks like I owe you. :)

Let me know when your done. After reviewing all those posts of yours I've seen so little of intellectual interest that I've decided to put you on ignore.

I suspect SM is mad at me, as well:

Welcome, Threedee.
You Have 2,548 Unread Posts
You last visited: Yesterday at 06:46 PM
You have 50 New thanks/groans.
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 212.

:D
He must be upset that you spurned his sexual advances.

This message is hidden because Damn Yankee's gay son is on your ignore list.
LOL at the girlie-man Topspin. Unable to debate, he:
  • claims that I live in a trailer, only to find out my real estate holdings are much nicer than his, so he
  • claims that I have a GED, only to find out my education is better than his, so he
  • claims I am poor, only to find out that I have a bigger portfolio and make more money, so he
  • challenges me to a wrestling match, offers to pay $1000 travel expenses. When I make arrangement with Damo to transfer the paypal amount, Topspin suddenly goes silent, so he
  • claims that my son is gay and has AIDS, but no, he's got a beautiful girlfriend and they are both quite healthy, so he
  • claims that he had anal sex with my wife, and obvious lie since he doesn't even know where we live, so he
  • claims that my wife has a homosexual lover, another obvious lie, so he
  • claims that I am gay and puts me on ignore.
:)

This message is hidden because Damn Yankee who's daughter runs a meth lab in his backyard is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because Damn Yankee (who changed his name because southern man was widley known to have male whisker burns all over his back) is on your ignore list.

LOL at the girlie-man Topspin. Unable to debate, he:
claims that I live in a trailer, only to find out my real estate holdings are much nicer than his, so he
claims that I have a GED, only to find out my education is better than his, so he
claims I am poor, only to find out that I have a bigger portfolio and make more money, so he
challenges me to a wrestling match, offers to pay $1000 travel expenses. When I make arrangement with Damo to transfer the paypal amount, Topspin suddenly goes silent, so he
claims that my son is gay and has AIDS, but no, he's got a beautiful girlfriend and they are both quite healthy, so he
claims that he had anal sex with my wife, and obvious lie since he doesn't even know where we live, so he
claims that my wife has a homosexual lover, another obvious lie, so he
claims that I am gay and puts me on ignore.

Sort of like when you can't debate me you start on the WinterBorn = Solitary.

Sort of like when you can't debate me you start talking about my wife.

Sort of like when you can't debate me you start claiming my wife left me.

Sort of like when you can't debate me you start claiming I was fired from my job.

Sort of like when you can't debate me you claim you don't care about me or my life, but you remember every detail I have posted since I got here.

Can you say Pot/Kettle?

Back