I wanna do the prime minister of Ukraine

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Julija_tymoschenko_2002_mini.jpg

timoshenkodeskimage.jpg

yulia-tymoshenko-collier.jpg

Once again, I raise the level of debate.

But this has to be the best looking prime minister in history.

And a red head to boot. God created red heads to ensure I could not pay attention in High School.

she's a nice looking woman.

I wonder if the United States is going to be the last developed nation to never have had a woman leader.

her ass is way too big
Watergerber is the next 40yr old virgin.
I can not imagine being in college panting over a older woman in foreign politics.
Dude go to a sorority party already.

her ass is way too big
I can not imagine being in college panting over a older woman in foreign politics.

I think she's very attractive. I hope I look as good as her when I'm that age.

How old is she?

And Topspin is insane, she is very hot. And with the added exlixir of smarts and power, almost totally irresistable.

How old is she?

And Topspin is insane, she is very hot. And with the added exlixir of smarts and power, almost totally irresistable.

Yeah. Its pretty rare when men and women agree on someone's level of attractiveness. I'd say she's got it going on (in a totally straight way of course........:bleh:)

her ass is way too big

You should stick to sucking at economics.... because comparatively, you are an idiot when it comes to women. She is very attractive and most certainly not too big. Let me guess, you like the anorexic Kate Moss types don't ya?

freak you have a lot in common with the never laid watergerber.
She is hot, she does have a huge ass:clink:

Like I said, you like the anorexic Kate moss type... we understand. You got your ass kicked by girls in the past and now only like the ones that are underfed anorexic twigs so that it won't happen again.

freak you have a lot in common with the never laid watergerber.
She is hot, she does have a huge ass:clink:

Huge ass? RU smoking crack? I feel sorry for your wife. If you think that's huge I can only imagine the pressure she's under to fit into your standards of beauty.

Anyway, I do find it interesting that no of us (myself included) have mentioned anything about her politics.

Supermoron, Like watergerber you have so few woman you have to settle for drolling over one with a huge ass.
Hey not everybody can figure out the hottie female.
Yes billions are spent advertising the with the petite (non obese) size woman I like. A few hundred is spent on the heffer's you have to settle for.:clink:

Back