I want a gun.

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I have changed my mind. Guns are cool. I also like snubbing my nose at anti-gun assholes.

Did you know crime rates went up 300% after restrictions on guns were put into place? and 100% in south carolina? O_o

Someone tell me the coolest gun to get, entry level. Not too expensive. I kind of like revolvers. They seem pretty chill.

I hear Glocks and Ruger Mini 14s are good for mowing down unarmed kids.

Glocks are a good beginner or a cop weapon. If you want something that will shoot when you pull the trigger, has good accuracy, and doesn't cost too much get a Glock. No fumbling in the dark with oddly placed "safeties"... Load it, point it, pull the trigger and bullets come out.

For bang for the buck, you can't do any better and most gun shops can sell you the former LE versions of the weapon at a lower cost (law enforcement = LE)... You get a well-cared for weapon, usually with hi-cap mags...

See if you can score Tim McVeigh's Glock - never fired, only dropped once. Like most rightwing militiamen's guns.

Glocks are a good beginner or a cop weapon. If you want something that will shoot when you pull the trigger, has good accuracy, and doesn't cost too much get a Glock. No fumbling in the dark with oddly placed "safeties"... Load it, point it, pull the trigger and bullets come out.

For bang for the buck, you can't do any better and most gun shops can sell you the former LE versions of the weapon at a lower cost (law enforcement = LE)... You get a well-cared for weapon, usually with hi-cap mags...

Ruger's aren't so bad.
I just bouight a P-95 and it's dead on accurate.

I have changed my mind. Guns are cool. I also like snubbing my nose at anti-gun assholes.

Did you know crime rates went up 300% after restrictions on guns were put into place? and 100% in south carolina? O_o

Someone tell me the coolest gun to get, entry level. Not too expensive. I kind of like revolvers. They seem pretty chill.

You're at a disadvantage.

I have an AR15 for sale. Entry level, nothin special but its a lot of fun and you can customize it all you like.

I hear Glocks and Ruger Mini 14s are good for mowing down unarmed kids.

:lol:

I love my Ruger Mini 14, also works good for picking off liberals and anyone else I deem necessary to kill. I hear demand for them has shot up through the roof with orders.

Glocks and AR15s are expensive as entry level guns go. So is the ammo.

Get a Ruger 10/22 and have a blast. Its the best .22 semi-auto rifle on the market, the ammo is cheap, and the gun is reliable as hell. And if Grind wants to customize it there are tons of aftermarket add-ons.

If you want a revolver, look at one of the Ruger single actions. No, you can't fire 15 rounds in seconds, but you can find the best handgun calibers for whatever you want. They are also accurate and safe.

What kind of gun you get depends on what you want to do with it. If you just want to have fun shooting, get the Ruger 10/22. If you want something relatively inexpensive to use for self defense, look at a .357 Magnum revolver. You can practice with .38 Special and load .357s when you have it for defense. A revolver is ready to go without racking in a round, handling the clip, or worrying about whether the safety is on. However, don't under estimate the defensive power of the little .22. A shower of those dead on target is far better than a big bullet that missed. A .22 is cheap enough that you can shoot it a lot. The recoil is so low you will have fun shooting it a lot. And shooting it a lot will mean you get better with it.

A quick look at Bud's shows the Ruger 10/22 starting at $198 for the basic model. Glock's lowest priced gun is $494. With the $296 he saves, Grind could buy a BSA Red dot sight or a Sightmark reflex sight (holosight) and still have almost $250 left to buy ammo.

If he buys Remington ammo, he can blast almost 6,000 rounds with the money he saved.

I'd say a Daisy BB gun would probably be the best one to start you out on Grind. :P

If you're serious Grind and not trolling then I'd say the first step is to learn the fundamentals of gun ownership. The best way I can think of to do that is by learning the fundamentals of hunting. Buy your self a good quality .45 cal muzzle loader and join your local long rifle club. A muzzle loader is a good beginner weapon in that you will have to learn all the fundamentals of gun safety, maintenance and shooting and this should be learned before you consider purchasing a side arm or a more exotic modern rifle. A 16 or 12 gauge shot gun is also a good choice. Again, you'll have to learn the fundamentals but there's probably a local skeet club that you can go to, to practice your shooting skills and skeet shooting is a hell of a lot of fun. A shotgun is also a good choice of weapon for home defense. They're very versatile.

If you went out onto your street you would not be able to point in the general direction of Europe. Tosser.

that's it? that's all you got?

at_first_puppy.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHA

Back