I want a gun.

Shotguns? I don't give a shit.
Well wouldn't that be hypocritical? That would make you gun owners and then all you revolutionaries would have to be executed. How the hell can you get a revolution off the ground if you execute all it's members are executed. You've simply have painted your self into a corner Skidmark. You and your fellow revolutionaries will just simply have to revolt with out the use of guns. BTW, Macey's is having a sale on flat ware!

Well wouldn't that be hypocritical? That would make you gun owners and then all you revolutionaries would have to be executed. How the hell can you get a revolution off the ground if you execute all it's members are executed. You've simply have painted your self into a corner Skidmark. You and your fellow revolutionaries will just simply have to revolt with out the use of guns. BTW, Macey's is having a sale on flat ware!

Second order recursion, bitches!

Did you know crime rates went up 300% after restrictions on guns were put into place?

What?

and 100% in south carolina?

After restrictions on guns were put in place? In South Carolina?

Anyway, I don't really think that US gun bans are really good examples. With a gun ban in the UK, they have borders, and they can keep some sort of control over the supply of guns, making it relatively difficult to obtain them. If the gun ban is in the US, you can just drive a short way to buy a gun, and there's nothing that the subnational unit can do about this. Plus, there's probably going to be little actual enforcement of the statute.

Do you colour coordinate them to match the bedroom furniture or the curtains?

I actually kind of like that idea, although i'm not sure what the appropriate weapon for the bathroom would be. :D

i guess some people might go for that. I like basic black though.

for the bathroom, anything that fires when wet.

Waterstain is like the suicide bomber who went on a practice run and never returned.

i guess some people might go for that. I like basic black though.

for the bathroom, anything that fires when wet.

I try to match the wood with my furniture. I'm partial to darker reds and ebonys though. A nice walnut would probabl be needed soon. Maybe I can make some AR furniture (that is to say, gun parts) in a walnut.

i guess some people might go for that. I like basic black though. for the bathroom, anything that fires when wet.

reloadable-water-pistol.jpg

Here you go, Keyboard Warrior.

A realistic-looking water pistol with reloadable water-filled magazines. $13.25 + shipping.

http://www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk/reloadable-water-pistol.html

actually, you far left anti gun nuts are truly orgasmic in your hate for guns...your insults to anyone who likes guns is beyond petulant, it is downright psychotic...more people die in car accidents, but you guys have to act like guns are evil and anyone who likes them are john wayne wannabees...:rolleyes:

What you fail to understand, and with your demonstrated intellect I doubt you will ever understand, is that a gun obsession is predominantly an American thing. It's not that we hate guns, it is that we tend to view gun enthusiasts as suffering from something of a brain malfunction. The steriotypical American gun enthusiast is loud (we dont like loud), far right wing (we dont like far right wing), fat (we dont like fat), hirsuit (we view the necessity to grow excessive amounts of facial hair and or pony tails by middle aged men as childish), cowboy hatted (reminds us of Saturday morning matinees - great at the time but not now we are adults), swaggering (we dont like swaggering.
Apart from that everything is good.

I'm not really expecting a sensible response. Dont disappoint.

What you fail to understand, and with your demonstrated intellect I doubt you will ever understand, is that a gun obsession is predominantly an American thing. It's not that we hate guns, it is that we tend to view gun enthusiasts as suffering from something of a brain malfunction. The steriotypical American gun enthusiast is loud (we dont like loud), far right wing (we dont like far right wing), fat (we dont like fat), hirsuit (we view the necessity to grow excessive amounts of facial hair and or pony tails by middle aged men as childish), cowboy hatted (reminds us of Saturday morning matinees - great at the time but not now we are adults), swaggering (we dont like swaggering.

Gee.
I never knew that you (Brits) could be so stupid, about so many things.
Thanks for clarifying this for us.

And we all know that stereotypes are so accurate, right?

This is utter nonsense. I have been a shooter and a hunter for most of my 51 years. The people who fit the description you gave are a small minority of the people I have encountered. In fact, most of the shooters I have been around are calm, focused, upper middle class. I could probably count on one hand the number of cowboy hats I have seen on shooting ranges or skeet ranges.

I hate to disappoint, but my response is both sensible and based in the reality of four and a half decades of involvement in shooting sports.

Id say you have very litte knowledge of a group that comprises about 100,000,000 people.

Back