I want a gun.

thoughts on guns:

thanks for the suggestions.

this is a long term goal, i still have way better things to buy first.

I would gladly join an anti gun group but not one with the name you have given this one.
How can one preach standards and respect and, at the same time, use derogatory terms.
In my culture a fag is a cigarette so it is doubly unfortunate.
No, we all agree that derogatory terms for different ethnicities are unacceptable similarly then for personal insults.
Yes, yes, I know I have often used personal insults but I do not think intelligent people are affronted by my calling a poster a fool or putting forward a view that might be against his religion.
So you can call it Guns are for people with small d*cks, or guns are for people who are stupid, or guns are for people who think masculinity is about killing other people.
Actuall the best might be 'Guns are for killing living things.'

I would gladly join an anti gun group but not one with the name you have given this one.
How can one preach standards and respect and, at the same time, use derogatory terms.
No, we all agree that derogatory terms for different ethnicities are unacceptable similarly then for personal insults.
Yes, yes, I know I have often used personal insults but I do not think intelligent people are affronted by my calling a poster a fool or putting forward a view that might be against his religion.
So you can call it Guns are for people with small d*cks, or guns are for people who are stupid, or guns are for people who think masculinity is about killing other people.

I'd be happy to join a group to mock those who buy guns as a prop for the masculinity.

But the wholesale mockery of everyone who owns a gun is as ridiculous as most generalizations.

As for the 'Guns are for killing living things', I might join that one as well. We can swap hunting tips or recipes for wild game.

Point taken, but it's really just done in jest. I sort of equate the fag word to retard. It's just a non-serious word to me that is fun to say on the internet, partially cause its slightly taboo. I don't say it in a serious manner. I think the word is carrying less weight than it used to, but that's just my perspective.

It's clearly not a serious statement.

But if anyone is legit offended I suppose I could change the name to Guns are for Retards. :)

Point taken, but it's really just done in jest. I sort of equate the fag word to retard. It's just a non-serious word to me that is fun to say on the internet, partially cause its slightly taboo. I don't say it in a serious manner. I think the word is carrying less weight than it used to, but that's just my perspective.

It's clearly not a serious statement.

But if anyone is legit offended I suppose I could change the name to Guns are for Retards. :)
Shut up niggar!

Shut up niggar!

tumblr_lqao1j89ZX1qdlkgg.gif

I have changed my mind. Guns are cool. I also like snubbing my nose at anti-gun assholes.

Did you know crime rates went up 300% after restrictions on guns were put into place? and 100% in south carolina? O_o

Someone tell me the coolest gun to get, entry level. Not too expensive. I kind of like revolvers. They seem pretty chill.

sounds like you could use some chrome.

pic-020-hfc-svg-rvlvr-slvr-long-D.jpg

Back