I want a gun.

yeah, what a bunch of wannabees. didn't you hear? being a defenseless victim is the latest craze in europe.
Here's a story I think you'd get a kick out of STY. My wife has 3 foreign exchange students working for her this summer at the hotel where she's employed. She invited all three over for dinner. One is from the Ukraine (a 6' tall blonde drop dead beauty too), one is from Budapest, Hungary and the third is from Kryzgystan. My wife invited them over for dinner at our home about a month ago. After dinner we went for a walk around my neighborhood. I live in a very upscale suburb of Columbus. It has the second highest median income in the State. As we were walking around the young ladies couldn't help but notice all the nice homes and they asked me an unusual question. They all wanted to know that given the obvious prosperity of the community, why didn't the homes have bars over the windows for security? By way of an answer I told them for 3 reasons.

#1. It's prohibited by our fire codes as being unsafe.
#2. The economic situation here is one where there's so few desperately poor and crime rates are so low that such measure aren't felt to be needed. and;
#3. About half the home owners own fire arms and a thief would be in serious jeapordy of losing his/her life by attempting a break in.

All 3 young ladies appreciated the third answer as private ownership of firearms is prohibited in all three countries they are from.

that's it? that's all you got?

at_first_puppy.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHA

No. But it is all you are worth.

Here's a story I think you'd get a kick out of STY. My wife has 3 foreign exchange students working for her this summer at the hotel where she's employed. She invited all three over for dinner. One is from the Ukraine (a 6' tall blonde drop dead beauty too), one is from Budapest, Hungary and the third is from Kryzgystan. My wife invited them over for dinner at our home about a month ago. After dinner we went for a walk around my neighborhood. I live in a very upscale suburb of Columbus. It has the second highest median income in the State. As we were walking around the young ladies couldn't help but notice all the nice homes and they asked me an unusual question. They all wanted to know that given the obvious prosperity of the community, why didn't the homes have bars over the windows for security? By way of an answer I told them for 3 reasons.

#2. The economic situation here is one where there's so few desperately poor and crime rates are so low that such measure aren't felt to be needed. and;
#3. About half the home owners own fire arms and a thief would be in serious jeapordy of losing his/her life by attempting a break in.

All 3 young ladies appreciated the third answer as private ownership of firearms is prohibited in all three countries they are from.

it's amazing how people from some countries that do experience serious crime truly appreciate the right to firearms ownership in our country. thanks for sharing.

What a sad bunch of John Wayne wannabees!

They are practically orgasmic talking about all the add ons and extras. I can see a case being made for owning a gun at home but I can't for the life of me understand why so many get so excited over gun ownership and the need to have so many.

They are practically orgasmic talking about all the add ons and extras. I can see a case being made for owning a gun at home but I can't for the life of me understand why so many get so excited over gun ownership and the need to have so many.

Then you haven't experienced the fun of numerous shooting activities.

Take a .22 out and shoot a bunch of tin cans. Great fun and not very expensive.

But that .22 makes a lousy deer rifle (in fact illegal in most states). The expenses run radically different as well. The decent .22 ammo can be had for about 4 cents a round. Ammo for the hot cartridge in my hunting circles (.270 Win. Short Magnum) runs about $2 a round.

Every gun I own I own for a reason. Firearms tend to fit special niches. Some, like the basic pump 12 ga can do a lot of things well. But it make a lousy plinker and an even worse target shooter (unless the targets are close).

And then some guns are designed to fit a certain handicap for the hunter wanting more of a challenge. I also deer hunt with a handgun.

hk416-original.jpg

product_img_18_160x270.jpg

Conservative Christian Anders Breivik used these to get lots of chicks, most of them between 14 & 17.

actually, you far left anti gun nuts are truly orgasmic in your hate for guns...your insults to anyone who likes guns is beyond petulant, it is downright psychotic...more people die in car accidents, but you guys have to act like guns are evil and anyone who likes them are john wayne wannabees...:rolleyes:

Its a hobby like any other. You'll find enthusiasts in every manner of hobby.

because there is no 'one gun fits all' type of firearm. handguns, shotguns, rifles. they all have different uses. yes, even in the home.

because there is no 'one gun fits all' type of firearm. handguns, shotguns, rifles. they all have different uses. yes, even in the home.

Do you colour coordinate them to match the bedroom furniture or the curtains?

I actually kind of like that idea, although i'm not sure what the appropriate weapon for the bathroom would be. :D

I have changed my mind. Guns are cool. I also like snubbing my nose at anti-gun assholes.

Did you know crime rates went up 300% after restrictions on guns were put into place? and 100% in south carolina? O_o

Someone tell me the coolest gun to get, entry level. Not too expensive. I kind of like revolvers. They seem pretty chill.

All people who like guns should be executed. The revolutionary army will carry this out.

Glocks are a good beginner or a cop weapon. If you want something that will shoot when you pull the trigger, has good accuracy, and doesn't cost too much get a Glock. No fumbling in the dark with oddly placed "safeties"... Load it, point it, pull the trigger and bullets come out.

For bang for the buck, you can't do any better and most gun shops can sell you the former LE versions of the weapon at a lower cost (law enforcement = LE)... You get a well-cared for weapon, usually with hi-cap mags...

Do the world a favor and kill yourself.

Do the world a favor and kill yourself.

it's amazing how people from some countries that do experience serious crime truly appreciate the right to firearms ownership in our country. thanks for sharing.

I'd like to live in a country without conservatives, the ultimate interspecies predators. Without conservatives, there will be no need for guns. I say we take them all out in one go and then ditch the guns that were necessary to do it.

Do you colour coordinate them to match the bedroom furniture or the curtains?

I actually kind of like that idea, although i'm not sure what the appropriate weapon for the bathroom would be. :D
Well that's obvious...a hand grenade! Kills unwanted intruders and unwanted oders all at the same time!

Back