I went by a soccer game

tinfoil

Banned
I went by a soccer game yesterday and noticed there weren't any people of color there. Only white people. I assumed they were all racists. They all had Obama stickers on their Volvos. I'm thinking the democrat party must be filled with racists

I went by a soccer game yesterday and noticed there weren't any people of color there. Only white people. I assumed they were all racists. They all had Obama stickers on their Volvos. I'm thinking the democrat party must be filled with racists

let me guess it was in your gated community or the lady's house you were fixing the drain in.

You must be a fucking idiot. All you ever do is try to insult people but your insults are so far off, they don't even come close to invoking anger. they just make me laugh at how fucking stupid you are. Try making insults that actually hurt.

You must be a fucking idiot. All you ever do is try to insult people but your insults are so far off, they don't even come close to invoking anger. they just make me laugh at how fucking stupid you are. Try making insults that actually hurt.

your a simpleton racist with no education

Because after all, that's what your agenda is, right? To hurt those you don't agree with? And yet, the best you can do is drop multiple "f" bombs"?

Man what a gigantic douche you've turned out to be!

Here's a news flash for ya, tough guy. All you are is another gutless internet "tough guy" who thinks spewing petty little "fuck you" cheap shots at anonymous posters on some board make him "bad".

But until you finally grow beyond Carlin's "seven dirty words" as your weapons of choice, then you're just another angry little man with a 5th grade vocabulary.

:good4u:

Back