I went by a soccer game

Tell you what Topshit you meet me at the top of KT-22 GS Bowl in Squaw Valley with a set of 180cm race skis and we'll see if you have courage against your own gravity. :cof1:

that's a smart decision for you to again back down from the fight and challenge a non skier to a ski race. No thanks but good move. I have done hiking in squaw valley in the summer. lol

that's a smart decision for you to again back down from the fight and challenge a non skier to a ski race. No thanks but good move. I have done hiking in squaw valley in the summer. lol
I didn't challenge you to a race, just your courage against your own gravity to make it down in one piece.

You challenged a non-wrestler to a wrestling match, and since you don't have the courage to admit your weight, most likely you're in a much heavier weight class.

Who's the fucking coward?

I didn't challenge you to a race, just your courage against your own gravity to make it down in one piece.

You challenged a non-wrestler to a wrestling match, and since you don't have the courage to admit your weight, most likely you're in a much heavier weight class.

Who's the fucking coward?

lol I'm a much lighter class, think Bruce Lee size

No, I do not have the courage or athleticism to ski down even a bunny slope much less some deathtrap you'd have me on. You win by default.:clink:

tell me something i don't know, you'd take me in skiing I'd take you in any hand to hand combat. Not that the skill would even get me a cup of coffee or a donut I don't need.:clink:

When skiing its you against yourself. You would defeat you. :pke:

Back