Ideal Man/Woman?

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel3
  • Start date Start date
My ideal woman has to not only HAVE a good sense of humor, but appreciate my sense of humor.

She needs to be intelligent and a reader.

Our politics don't have to match, as long as she understands that our differences may never be resolved. In other words, don't keep trying to "fix" what I believe.

Looks? I'm flexible there. My two wives have had very different looks. One was tall and slim with long hair, the other is short & curvy with very short hair. I guess my ideal would be long red hair (something about red hair just charges my battery), tall and fairly athletic.

She should enjoy the outdoors, because thats where I spend a lot of my time.

Not a perpetual dieter. I enjoy food and drink. I enjoy trying new foods and new wines. I'd rather not do it alone.

High maintenance doesn't bother me, as long as I don't get bankrupted doing it. I like to pamper, so having some ways of spoiling is always good.

An independent woman is a big plus. Someone strong enough to stand on their own makes a stronger partnership.

Sexually adventurous is a plus

I do not worry what the world thinks. Its easier if she doesn't either.

I'll add more as they come to me.

That’s what you think. You should see the PM’s Top has been sending me. He’s a secret chubby-chaser.

If he ever tried it he damn sure would. Being a chubby chaser that is. I was not suggesting that he try Darla. You can't go for the top level your first time out.

too early for a chuckle at that huh?

:tantrum:

Yes I guess so.

I got a real PM today, which I found annoying but I won’t talk about in detail of course. It was from a republican, of course. Apparently a memo went out that republicans should feel free to PM me with their rants and demands.

It’s actually, pretty freaking ballsy.

Oh what a charmer. lol

Not to claim that I know you well, but I think you would turn Top into a quivering pile of jelly. Can you honestly say that you disagree? Theoretically speaking, of course.

Yes I guess so.

I got a real PM today, which I found annoying but I won’t talk about in detail of course. It was from a republican, of course. Apparently a memo went out that republicans should feel free to PM me with their rants and demands.

i bet it was wrl.

Yes I guess so.

well, the world does revolve around you, so it makes sense to an extent.

My Ideal Lady:

Clasically beautiful, smart, funny/witty, humor may be dry and slightly morbid to match mine and definitely sarcastic, sexy voice, mature, comely sense of style/appearance.

I would also prefer her to be Catholic, spiteful of populists/neocons and a supporter of McCain. The Catholic thing is far more important to me than the politics, however (ala Mary Madeline & James Carville).

Here's to Us: :shots:

farc_p.jpg

This chick who fights in the Farc or this other female FARC commander named Karina who surrendered last month.

_44667851_karina_afp226b.jpg

Last edited:
Back