If a girl is drunk, is it okay to have sex with her?

If a girl is drunk, is it okay to have sex with her?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
People of color don't like your party.

why?

I don't have a party. When will you get through your thick skull? Do you assume that everyone is just as big a partisan hack as you are?

I am a registered independent. There is no Independent Party. But if you think the coloreds hate independents, do be it

Aye, and I prefer girls who are conscious, diolch.

You won't find many there past midnight unless you come across these women.

_46517478_cagefighters512.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8296190.stm

Really? How many women at college frat parties or bars go home with guys and have sex after a few too many drinks? Passed out drunk, hell no, but to drunk to drive has never been too drunk to fuck.

Really? How many women at college frat parties or bars go home with guys and have sex after a few too many drinks? Passed out drunk, hell no, but to drunk to drive has never been too drunk to fuck.

Apparently you need a alcometer with you as well as condoms and a consent form. Might also be a good idea to video the woman giving consent as well, just to be sure.

Legally drunk does not mean consent can not be given. It is all about consent.

Legally drunk does not mean consent can not be given. It is all about consent.
Exactly! But there is a loud and vocal minority that thinks once intoxication sets in a woman cannot consent. Bullshit. In my past I have gone home with or taken home several drunk women, had sex, passed out, woken up and had sex again.

Exactly! But there is a loud and vocal minority that thinks once intoxication sets in a woman cannot consent. Bullshit. In my past I have gone home with or taken home several drunk women, had sex, passed out, woken up and had sex again.

What's it like having sex with several drunk women at the same time?

It's not complicated. Some men try and make it complicated. Also who is it that says that a woman who is at .08 can't consent? Sometimes I feel that some men feel very put upon for some reason or other and project their feelings of martyrdom onto nebulous and ferocious feminists. I bet there are men here who would swear that I believe that .08 thing, that I consider smoking a joint and having incredible uninhibited sex rape, and that I think all sex is rape or some crap. LOL

You poor whiny bastards.

Back