If Christians are supposed to emulate Jesus, then does that makes MAGA the anti-Christ political party?

Maga isn't really a political party.
Trump and his trumpanzee MAGAts are useful idiots for the ruling class corporate oligarchy
of which Trump imagines himself not only a part but actually their leader.

MAGAts do nothing but cast uninformed votes on behalf of their own oppressors.

They're aggrieved over imagined slights,
terrorized at the thought of a darker complexioned America,
pathetically under-educated,
and totally without moral compass.

MAGA as used on this board refers to the millions of beady-eyed dimwits who stroll around with red MAGA caps, attend Trump worship rallies, and buy 300 dollar gold spray painted sneakers.
MAGAts think "Make America Great Again" is to reestablish the dominance of Euro-American males in everything from business to politics to their home.

Notice how many MAGAts hate civil rights, women's rights and equal rights for anyone but themselves? They are the essence of anti-Americanism. Many support treason and/or terrorism. I support prosecuting any that break the law and neutralizing any that become violent.

MAGAts think "Make America Great Again" is to reestablish the dominance of Euro-American males in everything from business to politics to their home.

Notice how many MAGAts hate civil rights, women's rights and equal rights for anyone but themselves? They are the essence of anti-Americanism. Many support treason and/or terrorism. I support prosecuting any that break the law and neutralizing any that become violent.
If you don't vote for Donald Trump then you ain't white.

If you don't vote for Donald Trump then you ain't white.
Thanks for proving yourself to epitomize a stereotype from 50 years ago, CB.

Are you regressing due to cognitive issues or do your parents only let you watch Carroll O'Connor's old shows?

How long before faux Christian's and racist wannabe murderers thank you for it?

I love that one CB. Biden: "If you don't vote for me you're not black"
BIden is demented. Harris and the US Congress should enact the 25th Amendment. You disagree. Does that make you a secret Brandon voter, Hater?

Looking for more of your lies and claims of being a true follower of the One Christ, son. :)

BIden is demented. Harris and the US Congress should enact the 25th Amendment. You disagree. Does that make you a secret Brandon voter, Hater?

Looking for more of your lies and claims of being a true follower of the One Christ, son. :)
What the hell are you talking about? Biden's dementia was of zero concern during his first two years as potus when the dems had control of congress, and they weren't about to enact the 25th Amendment on Joe, now were they? And me a secret Brandon voter? LOL! I never lie and I am a true follower of Christ. I certainly am not an anti Christian democrat as most of them seem to be like you and Guno for example.

What the hell are you talking about? Biden's dementia was of zero concern during his first two years as potus when the dems had control of congress, and they weren't about to enact the 25th Amendment on Joe, now were they? And me a secret Brandon voter?
Same for Reagan's in his early years. Biden clearly deteriorated. Was largely elected because 1) he wasn't Trump, 2) he was a stable hand on the tiller compared to the leading Uber-Liberals in the running and 3) he acknowledged being a one-term President.

Why he went back on that idea is a mystery, but I expected it to be revealed in the next few years. I don't expect either Biden or Trump will outlive most posters on JPP. At least not in public. If they don't die right away, they'll be shuffled off to a big closet in their mansions.

If you don't support the 25th Amendment now, then either you're a secret Brandon voter or a liar. Being you lie in every single post, Hater, I can settle for the latter. :)

LOL! I never lie and I am a true follower of Christ. I certainly am not an anti Christian democrat as most of them seem to be like you and Guno for example.
You laugh, lie and then claim to follow the true Christ? Only God knows for sure, but most posters with an IQ 100+ and a HS diploma or 20 years of life experience see through you like a lying little child.

The fact you follow up claiming to follow the true Christ with a clear violation of both Christ's commandments should give all those in doubt a clearer picture of your evil nature.

Thanks for proving yourself to epitomize a stereotype from 50 years ago, CB.

Are you regressing due to cognitive issues or do your parents only let you watch Carroll O'Connor's old shows?

How long before faux Christian's and racist wannabe murderers thank you for it?
I guess you missed the sarcasm....... duh.
Was copying what Biden said to blacks.
You took the bait like a rat taking cheese.

Back